I know it's early, but TEAM FOR NEWCASTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Sylla is irrelevant in a game like this where we'll have hardly any possession, plus he was sh1te on Saturday and deserves to be dropped - lazy farker.

The last thing we need is a statue ambling about up front, with the ball bouncing off of him.
    With Washington, Mackie, Wzaolek and LuaLua, we can be dangerous on the counter.
    Whilst I agree about Sylla from Saturday's showing, he was decent at Reading when he was the lone target man.

Comment

Sylla is irrelevant in a game like this where we'll have hardly any possession, plus he was sh1te on Saturday and deserves to be dropped - lazy farker.

The last thing we need is a statue ambling about up front, with the ball bouncing off of him.
      With Washington, Mackie, Wzaolek and LuaLua, we can be dangerous on the counter.
      Think Sylla is injured?

Comment

Thank god.

I can't say I've seen that he is injured anywhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Whilst I agree about Sylla from Saturday's showing, he was decent at Reading when he was the lone target man.
          He was OK at Reading yeah, but personally I don't rate him mate.

For such a big guy, he wins hardly anything in the air - despite him calling for it all the time.

Comment

Yeah I read that Sylla is injured somewhere too. Robinson is back in training though.

Comment

----------Smithies----------

Furlong-Lynch-Ned-Bidwell

-----Goss----Manning-----

Pav------Rav-----Freeman

----------Smith-------------

#### it, play all the new lads.

Comment

Could be anyone couldn't it? So many new signings and anyone's guess who's fit and who isn't!

Doubt Ravel will start though. I heard he's a long way from match fit.

Comment

He was OK at Reading yeah, but personally I don't rate him mate.

For such a big guy, he wins hardly anything in the air - despite him calling for it all the time.
                  True - if he does get near the ball he either handballs it or is offside. Polter never won anything in the air either.

Am hoping Smith can get his bonce on a few long punts...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I heard he's a long way from match fit.
                    that was the Wigan line.

Got a feeling Olly wont chuck em all in and remember Smith isn't a hold up 9. His strengths lie elsewhere. We don't have a hold up striker who can play back to goal, Cilla is prolly best suited. Interesting to see how Olly calls this one.

He could play Smith in a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1.........
                    Last edited by hal9thou; 01-02-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Honestly though don't see anymore than 1 of the new lads starting, maybe Goss or Freeman

Comment

Smith ineligible.

Goss a shout.

Comment

Big Smith will do ok as he does put himself about. While not the most mobile he is a player that makes defenders defend so think he will be an asset.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Smith
                            not tonight

Comment

Shame as may have had a bit a joy against them after scoring for Fulham against them.

Comment

Could work for Cilla too - he knows he has to step up now or drop down the batting order

Comment

Working...
                                X