No announcement yet.

Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just like that, the feel good factor of the last 3 weeks has vanished!

Comment

We don`t know why Ollie chooses to go public when incidents like these happen. It could acually be that the players at our club have too much power.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        We don`t know why Ollie chooses to go public when incidents like these happen. It could acually be that the players at our club have too much power.
        I doubt it - Ollie loves the media. He loves the sound of his own voice.

Listened to a 20 minute interview on TalkSport earlier this week and the host could barely get a word in edge ways. You can't deny his passion, but it's over the top most of the time.

Comment

Let's have a fall out with our only genuine front man, and our top goalscorer, cos that's a good idea! Give me strength, just when I was starting to rethink my opinion of this clown!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 19-01-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Let's have a fall out with our only genuine front man, and our top goalscorer, cos that's a good idea! Give me strength, just when I was starting to rethink my opinion on this clown!
            I'm honestly so annoyed! It was so unneeded as well. He wasn't in any of today's training pictures today either, which while I know sounds silly, could be an indicator whether he'll even be picked this weekend. Hopefully I'm just overthinking it and he'll lead us out on Saturday.

Comment

Top class. Well done Ollie. More of that management please.

Comment

Read cilla the riot act by all means but no need to involve the world and his dog Ollie.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Anyone who's ever managed anyone knows that if you have a top performer then you manage them a little differently than the rest

So Sylla got the hump about being subbed last week. Course he did, he was about the best player on the park and he still looked fresh.

What do you do? a.) Chastise him for losing his rag, or b.) Commend him for a good performance and apologise for cutting it short?........No brainer for me!

And if you do pull a dick move and give him a talking to, at least do it on the quiet you clown!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 19-01-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Players at any club have too much power and rows always become public (Costa and Payet for example.)
                    Was Sylla upset when he was brought off because he wanted to continue playing, or was it because he felt he was too important to be subbed?

Comment

To be fair, I think it is just a respect from. Ollie was not slagging him off having watched the interview, just saying that he should believe in what he is trying to do which is see out the game. So you need the pace to go in behind for when the balls get booted to the corner.

He has said that he played well and that he has been really good for us. Bit of a non story this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Players at any club have too much power and rows always become public (Costa and Payet for example.)
                        Was Sylla upset when he was brought off because he wanted to continue playing, or was it because he felt he was too important to be subbed?
                        That's a whole different argument JM. Sylla wasn't trying to force a move, he was pi#@ed off at being substituted. Making a big deal of it is plain ridiculous!

Comment

Agree with what Ollie said but completely disagree in saying it to the press. What an idiot

Comment

Mountain out of a molehill for me

Comment

Likewise Hove. But the getwestlondon or whatever it is has to get some headlines. Watch the video and it is no where near as dramatic as it is portrayed.

Comment

don't know why Sylla's action has been deemed negative. I thought at the time, well done mate. We need more with that attitude
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X