Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Les says "we need to go out and raise funds to purchase players" ???,what about Poulter and Cheryl ???
    Think he was referring to future buys and sales in other words we are a selling club that has to generate our funds from sales well that's my reading Buddy

Comment

• I actually think it is a clever and good thing the club again and again and again goes out in public stating that funds is low, in the end that means players will not sign just for money and other clubs won't hold us for ransom.. But, due to the spending years it will take time but finally it should work. Just repeat it over, and over, and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Think he was referring to future buys and sales in other words we are a selling club that has to generate our funds from sales well that's my reading Buddy
        That's how I read it. Basically just reiterating the clubs transfer strategy which we already know now anyway.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Les says "we need to go out and raise funds to purchase players" ???,what about Poulter and Cheryl ???
          Probably using that to pay off loads of the other shite we've got rid of the last couple of years.

Comment

Yep, exactly that.

Agree with Erikmatas post as well.

Comment

• Thinks it speaks volumes about T Fs diminishing interest in QPR FC ,

Comment

• And yet again, another transfer saga.
                Will he, won't he sign. Only at the R's

Comment

Thinks it speaks volumes about T Fs diminishing interest in QPR FC ,
                  I think it speaks of pragmatism.

He and the board, the staff, the fans and the players all are well aware that you can't necessarily buy success. It hasn't worked for QPR, though it might have for bigger clubs.

The idea of doing this smartly however has worked for several clubs our size, so why not follow this route.

Just because he's not playing FIFA with Messi doesn't mean he's lost interest.

I quite like this quieter Uncle Tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

He and the board, the staff, the fans and the players all are well aware that you can't necessarily buy success. It hasn't worked for QPR, though it might have for bigger clubs.

The idea of doing this smartly however has worked for several clubs our size, so why not follow this route.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Why not follow this route indeed Topper , it's a pity T F did a Donald and built a wall a wall of debt in his case 1st ,. we now find ourselves where we should be Ollie and ### can now give taking us forward a good go but how long we can carry the accumulated debts of as you say T F playing FIFA

Comment

#inhispocket
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Cole View Post
                          And yet again, another transfer saga.
                          Will he, won't he sign. Only at the R's
                          Guess the boy is taking a few days to think things over.

For what its worth, I do think he'll sign.

Comment

• Wigan and Barnsley showing interest apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Wigan and Barnsley showing interest apparently.
                              We are more exciting as a prospect surely?

Though for Wigan he wouldn't have to move house.

Comment

• Oh we're more exciting alright if you think being in an asylum is exciting , some might see the calmness of Barnsley and Wigan better for the mind ,

Comment

Working...
                                X