Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

That Manning pass...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wewillbeback
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 447

    #16
    as Norths said the move was pure class, wyslesko (spelling)to Sylla to wyslesko, who skins the left back to pass to Manning who finds Mackie with pass of the season - class
    Last edited by wewillbeback; 13-01-2017, 07:21 AM.

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #17
      If anyone else had supplied that pass they would be raving all over the world, it was a magical touch, absolutely superb
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • march56
        Silver Seat
        • Jan 2011
        • 1275

        #18
        Originally posted by Carolina69
        The pass from Manning to Mackie for the goal tonight was pure genius. I saw some people on the match thread claim it wasn't a pass. If there is any doubt at all surely you give the QPR lad the benefit of the doubt. But there isnt any doubt, it's a beautiful pass with the outside of his foot.
        yep
        slide rule!

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #19
          The boy can play.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • PompeyRanger
            Apprentice
            • Mar 2009
            • 239

            #20
            Originally posted by 1973 ranger
            Best pass from a Ranger sine Adel chipped one onto Routledge's foot from the sideline. Quality


            i remember that .. that was amazing..... total agree best pass since that...

            Comment

            • Ramsgate Hoop
              Bronze Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 405

              #21
              If Pogba or another prem big shot had done that pass it would be repeated every 10 minutes on sky sports news. Class

              Comment

              • dave58
                Gold Seat
                • Jan 2010
                • 5285

                #22
                Agree he deffo meant it just a little flick with the outside of the boot

                Comment

                • Stanley
                  Guest
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23693

                  #23
                  Originally posted by wewillbeback
                  as Norths said the move was pure class, wyslesko (spelling)to Sylla to wyslesko, who skins the left back to pass to Manning who finds Mackie with pass of the season - class
                  Our best team goal of the season so far?...

                  Comment

                  • Awin
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 2951

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Stanley
                    Our best team goal of the season so far?...
                    Easily

                    Comment

                    • Stanley
                      Guest
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23693

                      #25
                      I'm inclined to agree Awin.

                      Comment

                      • hipsterhoop
                        Apprentice
                        • Jun 2014
                        • 226

                        #26
                        Beautiful touch. So delicate and accurate. So glad we have this type of tekkers in the team. Hope for more to come!

                        Comment

                        • 3London
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 3773

                          #27
                          More impressive was how he Bust a gut to get into that position on the edge of the area. great movement and understanding of the move

                          Comment

                          • maidstone_hoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • May 2009
                            • 6718

                            #28
                            So as things stand is manning out of contract in the summer and I presume free to speak to other clubs now?

                            Comment

                            • nasser95
                              Gold Seat
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 7216

                              #29
                              Originally posted by maidstone_hoop
                              So as things stand is manning out of contract in the summer and I presume free to speak to other clubs now?
                              under 21 so I don't think he can.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                              Comment

                              • maidstone_hoop
                                Gold Seat
                                • May 2009
                                • 6718

                                #30
                                Originally posted by nasser95
                                under 21 so I don't think he can.
                                Cheers Nas, do you know if he's out of contract though?

                                Comment

                                Working...