Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
    me too...

my brother-in-law runs a hot dog stand somewhere in west london and the club sometimes asks him to provide hot dogs for special visitors... anyway, he tells me he was asked by the club to provide a hot dog with extra mustard for a potentially incoming defender recently. i can't name the defender in case it gets my brother-in-law in trouble, and although the deal is not certain to go ahead, i think most people (although not all) will be pretty happy if it does!
    I got in first, when he/her/whoever is paraded at LR, I'm taking the credit
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
      24 8 10 16 22 26 37 - 1 13
      Too many numbers mate
      To be fair you were bang on with JET so i wont write this rumour off. Thanks for sharing.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I wish this wasn't made into its own post, I did say the other day I'm not posting up any more stuff I hear as the amount of stick you get isn't worth it.

I only said this as a quick reply to getting more abuse. If I do hear anything I will stick it up on twitter from now on only.

As for this defender , he was picked up this morning, the drivers meet and talk at the office where they are based and it was passed on to me again by my brother who knows I'm QPR.

To protect his job I will NEVER name names but will say what I can. This player is young and quick and was currently playing in The Champs.

Comment

I wish this wasn't made into its own post, I did say the other day I'm not posting up any more stuff I hear as the amount of stick you get isn't worth it.

I only said this as a quick reply to getting more abuse. If I do hear anything I will stick it up on twitter from now on only.

As for this defender , he was picked up this morning, the drivers meet and talk at the office where they are based and it was passed on to me again by my brother who knows I'm QPR.

To protect his job I will NEVER name names but will say what I can. This player is young and quick and was currently playing in The Champs.
          What do u go by on Twitter mate so I can follow u?

Comment

I wish this wasn't made into its own post, I did say the other day I'm not posting up any more stuff I hear as the amount of stick you get isn't worth it.

"Was currently playing in the Championship"

Does that mean he's been released/relegated/promoted?
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

it's all tongue in cheek JJB
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• cant believe this thread is still on the 1st page to be honest
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

#wrongsort

Anyways. Dicky Dunne may well be back as cover.

Comment

• True or not you add a bit of spark to this message board. Keep up the good work

Comment

• So the club taxi driver also had inside knowledge on who were after! Club has more leaks than a sieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                        What do u go by on Twitter mate so I can follow u?
                        Check out his signature at the bottom of his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Check out his signature at the bottom of his posts.
                          Haha well seen !

Comment

Its what's called in Goodfellas Breaking your balls. Just a little bit...

Comment

• My brother got on a bus once in London. he said we will sign a player. Who will play in the starting eleven. Can't say who as my brother might never get the bus again. heard it here first

Comment

• Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                                My brother got on a bus once in London. he said we will sign a player. Who will play in the starting eleven. Can't say who as my brother might never get the bus again. heard it here first
                                As I gaze into my crystal balls I see that your brother's name is Pete ... or Ched ... or Pete Ched ?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X