Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club & Fan Group Disagreement re Stan Bowles Benefit - Game vs Bournemouth Jul 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It feels like another nail in the coffin of the once great club that was QPR.

Comment

Indeed it is Hubble

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Wow that's amazing shaggy. Sorry to hear about your dad. Thing is, people think supporting a club should mean putting up with sh!t. I don't agree. I don't mind playing poor, I don't mind losing. I don't mind what league we're in if I'm honest, but what I've seen the last few years, and the dross we are served up is unacceptable. I was going home with the hump every single week. That's not how it's meant to be.
        Totally agree im more concerned that the dross served ip is deemed to be worth the ticket fees. The buzz of sat 3pm has gone and a chore i own my own business if i ran it so lousy id have no customers which is where tf is taking us.

Comment

The buzz and connection between club and fans was destroyed by Fernandes and Hughes and Redknapp had it at times but since he left never been sighted.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Totally agree im more concerned that the dross served ip is deemed to be worth the ticket fees. The buzz of sat 3pm has gone and a chore i own my own business if i ran it so lousy id have no customers which is where tf is taking us.
            Might as well chill out with a beer and buy a hot tub for the family!

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
              I agree but can only go by what the guy who had the meeting with Hoos is saying on Twitter. It's not like the minutes are going to be published!
              Story makes a good headline, and makes the club look bad. Nevertheless, as you say, it is only one side of the story. Apparently people are only happy to contribute to a massive shitstorm on MB´s and Twitter, before they hear the other side. Somehow I am not surprised.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Story makes a good headline, and makes the club look bad. Nevertheless, as you say, it is only one side of the story. Apparently people are only happy to contribute to a massive shitstorm on MB´s and Twitter, before they hear the other side. Somehow I am not surprised.
                Good luck to those at the club that have been given the responsibility of putting a positive spin on this.
                They're gonna need it.

Comment

perhaps if he goes to france they can send a coach to get him
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Norths. Not sure they can recover from this latest disaster as this highlights the fact they really do not care.

Comment

• **** me! Been out at meetings this evening so just only seen this and I am genuinely embarrassed and ashamed of our club!
                      Never had the privilidge to watch Stan live just on clips on you tube and listen to what my rents and grandparents said but as many said this is arguably our greatest player and Lee f***ing hoos and the board just dismiss the chance to help a club legend in a time of need!

The club is full of poison right now! Support the manager and the players but our owners and board can go f*** themselves! We all said their true colours would come out very soon and rights now it looks like OOC is dead and the board don't give a shyte about anything anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Yeah, and farking kit makers ain't one of them.
                        It's symptomatic, mate. If everything were equal, kit wouldn't be a problem. But Jesus I'm sick of this incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          perhaps if he goes to france they can send a coach to get him
                          This.

Comment

• I'm sorry (and you will say this is because I'm American but I'm 100% British) but I totally agree with Hoos. Stan Bowles was a good player and the Club have already recognized this by giving him a Stan Bowles day and he would legally be receiving money from any merchandise which bears his name.

I am sure he made a good living from the Club.

It is unfortunate that he is suffering from such a disease. I am not sure what money can do to help this.

However after he retired he chose to spend his money on drink, gambling and womanizing which is why he is in the situation he is today, I don't think this is a good example to our youngsters. Also it sets a bad example to the young players coming to the Club, The message being sent out by the Club IMO to our young players is your earning a good wage, we don't care how you spend it because we will step in and help out in the end.

Also I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye

If the fans are so upset about it contact the club and tell them you would come to the match at 10 pounds a ticket. If 10-15,000 supporters pledge to come, maybe the Club will change their mind.

Comment

• i watched stan as a kid and have so many happy memories of that era ,the money that some of the dead beats have been paid by our club and still are is shocking . i've met stan and found him a nice fella, i'd be ashamed of the club if they let him down .

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                he would legally be receiving money from any merchandise which bears his name.
                                I dont think you can assume that's a given Mel (as pointed out earlier). And if he isn't and the club have been profiting from his image then it kind of weakens the rest of your argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X