For what??? ........
    Hall in midfield
    The system and playing style
    Don't think effort is the problem
    Taking ages to play Sylla
    Playing luongo
    Keeping the 2 poles out of the side

Comment

I think Holloway deserves the right to be given the axe to swing. Even though so far his reign has been atrocious, that can't all be placed on him. If this window goes pear shaped and causes relegation, then his managerial career is probably finished. I genuinely believe the coaching staff should be given some beef, Teddy Sheringham at West Ham worked wonders recently.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        We'll get hammered Thursday I think.
        Yep the only player we have that would get in tbere side is smithies al habsi is hopeless hes that bad hed fit nice in with the shi te weve got

Comment

Time these players took a long hard look at themselves. They train together everyday so i won't accept any "they haven't had the right partners " and all that rubbish. They are (supposed to be) professional footballers who don't seem to be able to play with one another or know what each others strength and weakness is. It seems they have no pride in their performances. Time they stepped up to the plate and showed the fans and the people at the club why they were so sought after by us. I think Ollie dead right to call them out like that. If they have any pride in themselves they should be able to respond in a positive manner on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Ok. We thought Ollie was a good motivator. However he said the players didn't fight today. I find that rather strange as we know our players should be very fit (they had a very tough pre-season). Secondly he blamed that the players played backwards and sideways. I have always thought it is the manager who tells players where they should move and where they should pass. Clearly Ollie doesn't get his message through. Is it because the players doesn't respect Ollie? I think so. That's of course one reason to change the players. Like we always do when we have a new manager.
            I just think they are a bunch of useless and thick karnts that they cannot take anything any manager instructs them in,Jfh couldn't get thru to them and now olly can't. Imo they are robbing a living and not good enough for pro football...Can't even do the basics right most of the time.

Comment

We are, Definitely get rid of Onuhua as never going to win us many points and we have a partnership to develop in Hall and Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Ollie has said he will never select that side again but given it was nearly our strongest eleven at a loss as to what else he can put out
                Scary, but true. Bar Washington and Sylla....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Ok. We thought Ollie was a good motivator. However he said the players didn't fight today. I find that rather strange as we know our players should be very fit (they had a very tough pre-season). Secondly he blamed that the players played backwards and sideways. I have always thought it is the manager who tells players where they should move and where they should pass. Clearly Ollie doesn't get his message through. Is it because the players doesn't respect Ollie? I think so. That's of course one reason to change the players. Like we always do when we have a new manager.
                  Maybe they got used to playing like that preseason and under JFH and find it hard to change.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Maybe they got used to playing like that preseason and under JFH and find it hard to change.
                    Nah not having that J my sympathies lay with JFH I think he may well embarrass the great and good of QPR further when he get a new appointment

Comment

The only people you can blame is LF and the board appointing LF in the first place for us ending up with pile of s*it that LF seems to think are good enough for the club, we wont move forward until TF and the board grow some balls get rid of LF and get a proper manager in that knows what he is doing, clearly LF has not a f*cking clue about what a good player is,money that is wasted on paying his wages could go to bringing in a decent player or two

Comment

Actually you can't say anyone alone is to blame- or indeed one factor. I would suggest the following-
                        Chiefly a more sensible approach to off the field management, linked to a combination of ffp, Lee Hoos and an aim for stability which had a largely sensible groundswell of support amongst the fan base.
                        Secondly, linked to this, a squad which has more of an inexperienced, bargain basement feel to it.
                        Thirdly, for whatever reason, most of the players playing below the standard they have shown elsewhere. This could be due to the more challenging nature of our league.
                        Then there is the coaching staff, who seem unable to manage game situations and tactics with any consistency.
                        Then there's us, the fans. Like all clubs there are a loud minority who will happily let anyone involved with the club know just how useless and overpaid they are, thus reducing confidence and making the situation worse. ( hence crab like passing and the big boot tactic)
                        Lastly, luck. ( even though Keith Sanderson famously said there was no such thing back in the day ).
                        One thing I do know. Unless we get this window right, we'll be back where we were when Keith made that comment.

Comment

As Matty pointed out this is a very expensive squad over £21m plus wages and agent fees Tells exactly where the problem lies and for me it's at the top over 20 players in , in just about 18 months now we face more movement in and out of players more new plans , ### sold T F a pup this insane dash idea of buying cheap lwr league players and grooming them into the required standard , yeah this so easy can't fail well it has , now Ollie wants a common sense change to a Ballance of players of all ages ,

Comment

Just normal manager spiel after a 'shock' result

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Ollie has said he will never select that side again but given it was nearly our strongest eleven at a loss as to what else he can put out
                              Certainly our strongest defence bar Smithies.

Comment

Ollie said he wouldn't select that side again , Westy he only needs one change and it's a different side so I wouldn't see too much into that none of us know how much clout he's got

Comment

Working...
                                X