Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Massimo Luongo - Lge 1 level footballer? - Signs new contract until 2020
Collapse
X
-
Walker is an attacking right back and Pawel is an out and out Right winger so different positions completely.Comment
-
-
-
-
I know i dont want to bang on about ollie but what a great little signing hes become for £300,000, compare him to jimmys el kayati who we paid the same for! shows ollies got a eye for a player & little manning aswell
Comment
-
-
Sign on the dotted line till 2020 son....oh and by the way you wont ever get in the first team again.
Comment
-
Yeah seen a little of him and like the look, a proper midfielder with ability
Comment
-
If he comes back stronger? If he ups his game now there is real competition for his place I don't think I'll be the only one who'll feel pretty peased off. We've paid out plenty of good money to watch him up to now and he's had enough chances to show us what he's got.Comment
Comment