Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I think a thank you to a nice fella and great administrator should be given to Stanley ,he set out to go do someting and will be creaming now in self praise ,I take my hat off for administator doing a wonderful now ,he is just terrific .
    You seem a little bit sore, Rebel
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think a thank you to a nice fella and great administrator should be given to Stanley ,he set out to go do someting and will be creaming now in self praise ,I take my hat off for administator doing a wonderful now ,he is just terrific .
      Not much of a rebel yell that, mate. Don't think we'll be wanting more, more, more, will we?

Comment

• World War Two started with a bit of banter, so did the Trump presidential run, so did "should we sack Claudio?"

Banter is all fun and games till bushfires start.

Comment

• lol topper that made me laugh
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Aw, didums. Just one little < surprise > emoticon, not even a post...and now all this.

I guess you missed this: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...19#post1613519

I've just seen your edit to this post:

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I'm not an administrator orange guy,I fully accept I'd make a hopeless one (because I have brought up old threads before).also my take on an Administrator is he/she is supposed to keep calm and order on this board ?!?
            Yes, this is of course true. But remember admins/mods are not automatons. We are just as passionate QPR fans as everyone, with opinions too. When MYU invited me to be an admin he said just continue to post your views as normal, which is what I've always done. If I couldn't do that then I'd happily step down and let someone else give it a go.

To thrive on these forums you have to be able to take it as well as dish it out. If I ever make rash knee-jerk comments I would fully expect to be pulled up for them and I take it all in good humour. A sense of humour is a prerequisite in fact.

Shall we shake hands and move on now? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              In which case, if the board deemed Zola to be the right fit for us, would you be okay with that?

Hypothetical, just intrigued whether your view would differ!

I'd admit I'd be dubious because of his record at prior clubs but I'd back him.

As obvious and as simple as it is - can only tell if it will work when you see what happens on the pitch. Could have the right mix of players here for him to work with.

Comment

• I think we can now all agree, so glad we didn't get this bloke (several on here wanted him) http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39071507

Comment

• Have been off the board for the past 24 hours but see this thread is still no 1 in the threads league, so that's great news. Seriously ,I'm not one bit put out/offended /upset in the slightest /nose out of joint ect ect,I fully accept and enjoy the banter,iv been getting these kind of responses from fellow posters since I joined up about 10 years ago, I take all comments on the chin with a smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    I think we can now all agree, so glad we didn't get this bloke (several on here wanted him) http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39071507
                    I wasnt against the idea of timmy,and yes I agree we are lucky we didnt go after him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      You seem a little bit sore, Rebel
                      Not a bit my little orange friend ��

Comment

Not a bit my little orange friend ��
                        I dunno mate, Stan seemed to have hit a nerve that's all
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Comment

I dunno mate, Stan seemed to have hit a nerve that's all
                            Well my orange friend,maybe you are just confused again ,no nerve hit,not a "bit sore" ect ect ect !!!,but if it makes you feel better thinking that well that's fine too,couldn't care less either way

Comment

Well my orange friend,maybe you are just confused again ,no nerve hit,not a "bit sore" ect ect ect !!!,but if it makes you feel better thinking that well that's fine too,couldn't care less either way
                              It's your responses, you see. The sarcasm towards Stan and all that. Just an observation
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's your responses, you see. The sarcasm towards Stan and all that. Just an observation
                                No my orange friend,my sarcasm towards YOU,forget Stan whoever he is,Stan isn't here right now,it's just you and me

Comment

Working...
                                X