No announcement yet.

Worst QPR side in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it would be Leeds where we are in the league today, not the other way round based on the first game of the season. Monk even had his head on the block early on, that said, all managers at Leeds have their head on the block more regularly than us.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks our squad of players should be good enough for a play-off finish in this league? Missing a top quality striker but other than that our squad is decent.

I place the blame for our current predicament totally on management. 2 sh*t Managers, a sh*t Director of Football, a host of sh*t Coaches and a Chairman who knows absolutely nothing about the game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Am I the only one that thinks our squad of players should be good enough for a play-off finish in this league? Missing a top quality striker but other than that our squad is decent.

I place the blame for our current predicament totally on management. 2 sh*t Managers, a sh*t Director of Football, a host of sh*t Coaches and a Chairman who knows absolutely nothing about the game!
        Can't really blame DOF and Chairman if you think players are good enough. They brought them in. Managers etc need to coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Can't really blame DOF and Chairman if you think players are good enough. They brought them in. Managers etc need to coach.
          They've selected a series of bad managers haven't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            They've selected a series of bad managers haven't they?
            Well then you can credit them for the players and slate them for the manager choices. Not sure why Hughes has done well everywhere except here though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Not sure why Hughes has done well everywhere except here though.
              I can help you there. No one else was foolish enough to write him a blank cheque, thereby handing over the running of the club to Kia. At Stoke he has to cut according to cloth, he's much more suited to that (no pun intended).

Comment

• As he was at Blackburn. The buck stops with the chairman and owner.

Comment

• Squad full of average players.

We seem to have a habit of signing players from relegated teams as well, which is never a good idea (Roy Keane one of the rare exceptions).

Comment

• Average squad with s.hite strikers. How did we manage to sign one of the worst German players about with all the good players they have?!

Comment

• Whenever a team, company, organization whatever goes t!ts up where do you look to? The top.

Buck stops with fatty. Monumental balls up since the day he waltzed down the Uxbridge Rd.

Can't wait for him to fk off if I'm honest & have a proper, ruthless, efficient chairman leading the club. Nice guy but a fkin useless idiot.

Comment

• Totally agree Jimmy, The major problem at QPR and has been for a long period of time is Fernandes and until he steps down this will always be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Totally agree Jimmy, The major problem at QPR and has been for a long period of time is Fernandes and until he steps down this will always be the case.
                          He's overseen the biggest balls up in the history of football

Quarter of a billion quid spent on what we're seeing!! Fk me he should be locked up for that alone.

Comment

• And still overseeing it! Only at Rangers could it happen.

Comment

• Looking forward to being comfortable mid table in League 1 with this League 2 squad.

Comment

• It was a really sad day Saturday, I caught the result at about 5pm and I couldn't even be bothered to be angry just pure apathy. I absolutely love the club but my passion is dead right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X