Reading on tues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading on tues

would you keep the same 11 as today or would you bring back watson and legs?.

Well they say never change a winning team, however we have kept to the same side before and lost, so I think it should be based on the training and form of the players, as leightwood & Watson have both been top class in previous matches (other than the sending off)..

It will be interesting to see what magilton does, I have a feeling though that he'll stick to the same side.

Comment

no one deserves to be dropped...same 11 and a stronger bench...

good competition, it's what we need....

Comment

Drop Mahon and Ramage, play your strongest team.

Comment

I would certainly put Watson back in, he is the best midfielder we have. Legs i'm not so sure if Ramage had a good game... and we did keep a clean sheet then I'm not sure it's necessary to have Legs playing out position!

Comment

Its a crucial game if we are serious about pushing on, and you have to give yourself the best chance possible of a win....so Watson has to return for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
              Its a crucial game if we are serious about pushing on, and you have to give yourself the best chance possible of a win....so Watson has to return for me.
              normally i would agree with the best team bit....but in all honestly did you expect 4-0 today.

Comment

Watson is a special player and you can't leave special players out even after a win like that today,just a shame its going to be Mahon as i thought he was very good today.

Comment

Watson has to start.

Comment

YO

YO KEEP THE SAME TEAM MAKE WATSON SUB .............then we win six nil

Comment

IMO watson has to be in there, id like leigertwood, but we will have to see...
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Tough on Mahon I agree who does battle really hard and played v well today but don't see how you can leave a Premiership class player out for one who, if we sold him, wd poss be looking for a league one club.

Comment

All I can say is these sort of selection problems are healthy and exactly what Jim would want!

Comment

Keep the same eleven they've gone out and put on a brilliant display no-one deserves to be dropped after a performance like that.

Watson lost his place after a stupid handball at swansea,he's a quailty player but must wait for his chance on tuesday.

Comment

I would go with same 11, they all earnt it today. Watson is an excellent player n can return nxt saturday as i doubt Mahon can cope with 3 sets of 90 in 8 days
                              CHAMPIONS
                              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                              X