No announcement yet.

May I be the first to congratulate Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway when's the official announcement due?
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• [QUOTE=skranger;1582811]
      Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Half the time it's not even an opinion, it's just a whinge, after a moan, after a whinge, and it's tiring. QPR isn't a political party, it's a passion and supposed pleasure we all enjoy.

Even if I don't think everything is going swimmingly, I'm a QPR fan and I'm not going to whinge daily about my club. When there is a balanced opinion to give, I'll give it.

Thats good to hear ,,, Well at least you never whinge on this board - quite commendable

Because i voice concerns thats classed as whinging.. I would call it concern about a club I've supported for many years that i see going backwards,,

You mention balanced opinion ... How exactly would you like to give a balanced opinion on the choice of manager .. I would say that that is a subjective opinion

As much as you would like Holloway as manager, many others would not

Remember this is a message board, and as much as you may not like it, people are entitled to have an opinion that does not concur with your way of thinking..

And as a footnote, thats not to say that i will not support him if hes given the role..
      It's whinging with snide comments - That's not voicing concerns. You can voice a concern in a few posts, but keep bleating about it and it turns into moaning and whinging for the sake of it.

It doesn't matter if you don't want him as manager, if he's manager, he is manager - He's a club legend and I'll reserve judgement on if it's a good appointment until he's had a few months in charge.

You can bleat about it being a message board allowing opinions all you want, I just have no no idea why you would want to spend your day being a keyboard warrior, moaning constantly about the owners, because they've put a man in charge you don't agree with.

Can you not just say, 'I wouldn't of put him in charge but I'll back him 100%, reserve judgement and give him a chance', rather than slagging off the club over numerous posts?

Comment

• Shepherds, We can all over react and we are a fickle bunch but I think we all want the same end result and that is a decent side on the pitch week in week out.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          It's a cracking signing.

He will add impetus and drive, pride and desire back into the team and the stadium, something desperately needed.

If he allows the players to express themselves and plays to their strengths, we will play good football, which i what i want to to see.

Warnock-esque in a way, entertaining and good to watch, if not your typical tactical mastermind, even in defeat there's usually some fun to the performance. Both he and Warnock had very good and very bad times at the helm of this cub, i'll take a year of those good times right now!

Yeah, would have liked to see Clement come in and make Chery into Ronaldo, but hey ho, there's always next year.

Great post. Absolutely cracking last line too!

Comment

• UuuuuuuuuuRrrrrrsssss Harley!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=West London is Rss;1582815]
              Originally posted by skranger

It's whinging with snide comments - That's not voicing concerns. You can voice a concern in a few posts, but keep bleating about it and it turns into moaning and whinging for the sake of it.

It doesn't matter if you don't want him as manager, if he's manager, he is manager - He's a club legend and I'll reserve judgement on if it's a good appointment until he's had a few months in charge.

You can bleat about it being a message board allowing opinions all you want, I just have no no idea why you would want to spend your day being a keyboard warrior, moaning constantly about the owners, because they've put a man in charge you don't agree with.

Can you not just say, 'I wouldn't of put him in charge but I'll back him 100%, reserve judgement and give him a chance', rather than slagging off the club over numerous posts?
              Er so youre not a as you put it a 'Keyboard warrior' .. what are you spending your time doing

Show me where i've been constantly slagging off either Ollie the club - i'd like to see that... I have always said that i like him - you are missing the point..

Club legends as players do not make good managers

Also if you look at the last line of my last post i said 'And as a footnote, thats not to say that i will not support him if hes given the role'

Im bored with this now ... we will agree to disagree ,, All about opinions its just mine dont match yours end of

Comment

• I do feel an element of ingratitude exists amongst fans.

TF has made mistakes (show me a man who hasn't and I'll show you a liar)

He has hired Mark Hughes (great pedigrer) and HR (who had just missed out on the England job)
                He has spent big until FFP caught up with him.
                He is attempting to build a new training ground and stadium.
                He has appointed a DOF to offer stability and having got mugged off my agents abusing his naivety.
                He has encouraged managers to try and bring through youth players.

All have been marred by results but not intent.

He has seen attendances drop, team and fan morale drop and taken a lot of criticism on the chin.

So the club have decided to arrest the slump of the club by appointing a manager they think will galvanise the fan base and players, maybe even give the transition phase a chance!

Comment

• [QUOTE=skranger;1582828]

Er so youre not a as you put it a 'Keyboard warrior' .. what are you spending your time doing

Show me where i've been constantly slagging off either Ollie the club - i'd like to see that... I have always said that i like him - you are missing the point..

Club legends as players do not make good managers

Also if you look at the last line of my last post i said 'And as a footnote, thats not to say that i will not support him if hes given the role'

Im bored with this now ... we will agree to disagree ,, All about opinions its just mine dont match yours end of
                  Not spending my time being negative for one?

In this thread you've stated, we're going from 'Paul Smith to Primark', that we should 'get the buckets out down Elerslie', Ollie's football was dire, do people remember his time at Millwall, we're regressing 15 years - Is that enough evidence for your negativity? And that's just on this thread! On another, you've called the board naive and stupid.

Mate if you want to surround your thoughts with constant negativity then be my guest, I just get tired reading it is all I'm saying..
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 11-11-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Awin. You would hope after 5 years that he would have learnt something. Ollie would not have been my choice but he deserves a chance to do the job and all the support from fans and board alike. I have supported this team for a hell of a long time and rightly or wrongly question how it is being run by Mr Fernandes and ask the question for how long can it be mismanaged to the levels it has.

Comment

• [QUOTE=West London is Rss;1582831]
                      Originally posted by skranger View Post

Not spending my time being negative for one?

In this thread you've stated, we're going from 'Paul Smith to Primark', that we should 'get the buckets out down Elerslie', Ollie's football was dire, do people remember his time at Millwall, we're regressing 15 years - Is that enough evidence for your negativity?

Mate if you want to surround your thoughts with constant negativity then be my guest, I just get tired reading it is all I'm saying..
                      My whole negativity surrounds his appointment and that we would be going backwards ... I stand by that..

Thank god you do not make negative posts ,,,,,,, I will learn from you

Anyway as i said its getting boring now ,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        I do feel an element of ingratitude exists amongst fans.

TF has made mistakes (show me a man who hasn't and I'll show you a liar)

He has hired Mark Hughes (great pedigrer) and HR (who had just missed out on the England job)
                        He has spent big until FFP caught up with him.
                        He is attempting to build a new training ground and stadium.
                        He has appointed a DOF to offer stability and having got mugged off my agents abusing his naivety.
                        He has encouraged managers to try and bring through youth players.

All have been marred by results but not intent.

He has seen attendances drop, team and fan morale drop and taken a lot of criticism on the chin.

So the club have decided to arrest the slump of the club by appointing a manager they think will galvanise the fan base and players, maybe even give the transition phase a chance!
                        Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No one was calling him a clown when he hired Hughes, Redknapp, splashed cash on Samba, Remy, Zamora etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                          No hindsight here. I had well founded concerns about Team Hughes when he arrived. Kia J (Hughes agent) was already notorious by then, and him and hughes were instrumental in pulling down Uncles pants. Subsequent appointments were throwing petrol on the fire until we got Neil, then we fvcked it up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            No hindsight here. I had well founded concerns about Team Hughes when he arrived. Kia J (Hughes agent) was already notorious by then, and him and hughes were instrumental in pulling down Uncles pants. Subsequent appointments were throwing petrol on the fire until we got Neil, then we fvcked it up again.
                            What is your prediction of Ollie and his reign Hal?

Comment

• [QUOTE=skranger;1582834]

My whole negativity surrounds his appointment and that we would be going backwards ... I stand by that..

Thank god you do not make negative posts ,,,,,,, I will learn from you

Anyway as i said its getting boring now ,,,
                              I thought you said you hadn't been negative about Ollie or the board on numerous posts? Or did my evidence just prove you wrong?

Will you still stand by it after he actually has a few matches in charge and we start winning? Because, you understand this is a possibility right? and that you could have egg on your face saying this before he has even had a match in charge?

I make negative and criticizing posts when need be and it's glaringly obvious something is wrong (JFH) - This appointment is not one of those occasions because no-one knows what to expect.
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 11-11-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Because Neil Warnock would have saved the club from it's impending doom....or where it is now or whatever the inevitable everyone thinks is going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X