No announcement yet.

New man decided?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearin that it will be sorted tomorrow. They are putting all the gash I mean great names in a hat and Tony will pick the winner out
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Tony pick the winner out? Someone show him where the hat is ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I'm not a fan of the appointment of someone who's said that they don't enjoy being in the prem (I recall he said this when he left Palace). I'm not a fan of the idea of going back into our history books looking for someone. But damn it if I don't go out there and support the team and the manager 100% from the get go and I'd hope everyone else, irrespective of whether you agree with Ollie coming in or not, would support him, his staff and our players.
        Nas that is not the point ,,,, the point is we shouldn't be having this conversation,,, the short sightedness and naiveaty of the board have created yet another divisive situation,,,

Why o why for just once could we have not got someone remotely inspiring ,, someone even out of the mould ,,

Marco silva as a wild card - now that would be an inspired choice IMOn

Comment

Nas, I look forward to your stats once the new man is settled in. I will back the team regardless but just thought this was the time to show vision and go long term but hey we have been here before with this board.

Comment

Wot is this strange vision and long term one speaks off?

Comment

Manager, Time, Improvement and eventually promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Nas, I look forward to your stats once the new man is settled in. I will back the team regardless but just thought this was the time to show vision and go long term but hey we have been here before with this board.
                I agree 100% with your overall statement... it is interesting to me though that we did exactly that last time and the last manager was berated to infinity despite clearly being a long term option. People then wanted to go back to NW to get a short term fix, but weirdly, now that the club seemingly has decided on Olly, fans decide to have a go at it.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Manager, Time, Improvement and eventually promotion.
                  Never catch on lol

Comment

Nas, Jimmy's style of play cost him in the end and if the results do not come it is certain people become very impatient with him. This appointment concerns me in that there does not seem a sporting plan in place with the current board. Looks like OOC will make or break us.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      im sure rangers fans will be happy with olly
                      Are Rangers fans happy with Les?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Gerry was great first time but dire his 2nd spell. Things always seem rosy looking back.like whimpy bars.loved when kid .went in one last year and thought foooooookin hell how gash

Comment

Agree Leighs. Never go back as never the same 2nd time around

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Gerry was great first time but dire his 2nd spell. Things always seem rosy looking back.like whimpy bars.loved when kid .went in one last year and thought foooooookin hell how gash
                            I tried some old retro palm toffe and banana split , used to love that in the 80s still bloody gorgeous second time round

Comment

Not a patch on lemon curd

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Yeah it was great not knowing whether we'd still have a club from one day to the next. Good times.
                                You didn't enjoy Holloways previous reign then ginge? Watching a side with Rangers fans in it, a team who gave their all

You preferred the £100 grand a week w@nkers in the prem

Comment

Working...
                                X