No announcement yet.

We knew this was coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would certainly not want him as a manager, however if we are interviewing people and he applies why not speak to him. Heaven forbid anyone in this world should have opinions on people without actually knowing or ever having talked to them.

The only person I would take him over is Steve Cotterill.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not sure mate Ramsey's got jogged on
      On the contrary - he's head of the academy.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      the Rooney rule stuff is bowlarks?
      Ginge, LF has publicly spoken out as a supporter of Rooney Rule. Had you missed that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I demand terry O'connor be interviewed next. Followed by Paul Ince, viv anderson and bill Cosby.

#in les we trust
        Add Barack Obama to that list, he's out of a job very soon
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Think this personal crusade to change English football needs to stop as this is the future of a football we are dealing with. Get the best man in and forget this Rooney rule.

Comment

Better than JFH. Also a better option than Holloway, but much better candidates out there.

Comment

Come on everyone and his mother has been linked ,although they were keen on him before Jimmy

Comment

Worrying that we have not identified one person and gone for them.

Comment

I think you'll find they have an idea and all this is just press speculation, they probably got it down to 3 maybe 4 , remember there's no stopping any managers applying for the role I bet they have had a good few applications in the last 48 hours

Comment

Chris Powell has stormed into the charts from nowhere with a new entry at 8/1. (Fourth favourite)

Comment

The odds mean #### all unless you are ITK.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Chris Powell has stormed into the charts from nowhere with a new entry at 8/1. (Fourth favourite)
                        Surely only down to this artical, cant seriously be a real contender????
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Change all the time due to someone being in London on a certain day or because of this or that. What worries me is we have not target in mind as anyone can look good in a interview.

Comment

Goes to show how the media don't cover us like they used to anymore - If we were still in the Prem we'd know exactly where negotiations were currently with the main candidate.

Comment

Maybe it is because we do not actually know who we want.

Comment

Will think it will be either Sherwood or Clement. It can't be Olly. And not be Powell.

Comment

Working...
                                X