I don't think it'll be Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I remember doing my level one and someone told me that Cotterill has all his badges but is an awful, awful coach and manager, something about him having no actual footballing mentality and just being qualified without having any actual talent or understanding beyond what they told him to study for the badges.
    Whilst I wouldn't want Cotterill as manager, that is some statement against someone who has a fair few trophies (albeit at low level) as a manager.

Comment

Nas at it again showing his personal dislike for someone who is highly rated at Rangers due to his stint a while ago with Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Nas at it again showing his personal dislike for someone who is highly rated at Rangers due to his stint a while ago with Redknapp.
        73 at it again in the not actually reading what I said... try again. I was TOLD this by someone else... not me... someone else.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's just like xmas... I wonder what uncle tone got us?

I just bloody hope it's not socks!

Comment

Wasn't Cotteril sacked from Bristol C after the club felt he couldn't take them to the 'next level'? League 1 manager

Comment

Independent claiming that Sherwood, Clement, Cotterill and Robinson are the managers being interviewed.

Comment

Comment

Fair play Jimmy. Did you see Ollie being given the nod?

Comment

No I didn't mate.

I wouldn't of gone for him but you know what we're QPR not Barcelona so no shame in having him as our gaffer, if it happens.

Plus I love the man! Hope he proves me & others wrong.

Comment

Like the bloke but not my choice but will be announced tomorrow with Bircham as his assistant but will be running the show. Came from a pal of one of our squad.

Comment

If so it's time to unite as one & get behind the lads.

Comment

Yes all done 100% from a first team squad player.

Comment

Well certainly not Sherwood now. Appointed DOF at Swindon earlier today.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              Well certainly not Sherwood now. Appointed DOF at Swindon earlier today.
                              Not being funny but Swindon are 100% not paying big money. Strange appointment that.

Comment

Think we just went for easy and cheaper option all just to please the punters.

Comment

Working...
                                X