No announcement yet.

Can't wait to see how the usual suspects defend this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it sounds like the way Smith had Brentford playing first half was the way I had hoped we'd play under Hasselbank when he was appointed. But they've obviously got so much more dough than us so can afford players capable of doing that...oh, wait...

Comment

Simple they can't kack from start to finish

Comment

To the OP, I would really like to see anyone defending that, there would be a serious lack of credibility in their opinion from most here I think!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Can't defend that performance, any player or the manager. Absolute joke.

Get rid of JFH now before Norwich come and do us another 6-0

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Contract running out next month?

If they even contemplate renewing it I'll burn down Loftus Rd I fkin swear.
            Rolling 12 month contract so to me that means every day that passes he has year left or that's my understanding. It don't get renewed it just keeps rolling

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Rolling 12 month contract so to me that means every day that passes he has year left or that's my understanding. It don't get renewed it just keeps rolling
              God no please be wrong

Comment

Fernandes needs to step up and sack this idiot this morning as even that bafoon can see the crowds are getting lower and the football is of a really #### standard. Or Can he?

Comment

No he won't sack his mate the same way he didn't actually sack the other clown - just sacked Gallen to get him another job in the club. The place stinks. Tottenham Les, JFH and Ramsey should all be out. All of the teams are a shambles and that 'performance' last night cannot be defended by anybody. But will Uncle have the balls to make the right decision?

Comment

That's how I understood it as well. If it ran out next month or there's some sort of compensation free get out clause that's effectively a one year contract.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

He signed it in December 2015 is that right?

So before December 2016 we can say ta la?

Comment

It certainly wasn't great under Redknapp but I bet he has more than a slight chuckle

Comment

He signed it in December 2015 is that right?

So before December 2016 we can say ta la?
                          I'm thinking when he is sacked he gets 12months pay from that point same if he walked to another club he compensates us 12months from that date.

Comment

I'm thinking when he is sacked he gets 12months pay from that point same if he walked to another club he compensates us 12months from that date.
                            Oh ok. I was under the impression that it's basically a 12 month contract that just rolled over or can be terminated after 12 months with no compensation.

Comment

I always thought it was as Westy described, but not so sure now. Certainly hoping it's as Jimmy describes, as it would make sense to get it over and done with now.

LF was asked about it at the fans forum, but couldn't even answer a direct question with any clarity. The pair of them seemed to find the question amusing.

Nothing amusing about this manager.

Comment

Welcome to the club. I've officially had enough of this fella.
                                The bloke is a pr1ck. Straw that broke the camels back for me last night . Farking fuming.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X