No announcement yet.

No points in November?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he not totally loony yet as still playing a proper keeper in goal but who knows when he change that.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      its not about brenford mate. we have been murdered more often than not. even our wins against foolham and wigan, we were outplayed.

11 months on, there is no improvement whatsoever on the pitch.

the idiot is playing midfielders at fullbacks and strikers as wingers. he is not got a farking clue.

two home wins all season and 3 goals from open play all season.
      I'm afraid that's pretty much spot on.

Comment

Three points at Forest is nailed on chaps - I can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Three points at Forest is nailed on chaps - I can't make it.
          Ditto and gutted

Win there on Saturday it's Sod's law. JFH breaks home defeat record then follows it up with first win in 30years at Fulham. Lose to Brentford at home but will break record for never winning at Forest watch this space

Comment

id be over the moon withba draw after friday night
            R's

Comment

I'd be over the moon with a one nil defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Won't happen. We are not very good but have still only lost two in seven.
                Massive over reaction going on cos we lost to Brentford
                It may be a bit ott, but I would not be surprised at all if QPR lose all 3. A defeat at Forest and at home to Norwich are very realistic predictions and a draw at Ipswich would be an improvement on last season.

This team under JFH is not good and the players are not performing well.
                It may be his tactocs or formation, but one thing for sure is that not selecting the same attackers consistently is causing a lot of the problems.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 31-10-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

its not about brenford mate. we have been murdered more often than not. even our wins against foolham and wigan, we were outplayed.

11 months on, there is no improvement whatsoever on the pitch.

the idiot is playing midfielders at fullbacks and strikers as wingers. he is not got a farking clue.

two home wins all season and 3 goals from open play all season.
                  There isn't much point in stating these kind of comments on here for some people as they read them with rose tinted specs.

QPR have scored 16 in 15 games - 7 of those in the 1st three games (4 pens included). So that's 9 in the last 12!

QPR will be in the bottom 3 by the end of November. Hopefully by then Fernandes will step in and sack JFH and maybe even the DoF as no decent manager will work under him.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 31-10-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

They are both as bad as each other. its just that one spent a quarter of a billion pound proving it.

Right now, the focus needs to be on the head coach and his burton mates along with the dof.

from day 1 i was against this who dof structure, even said uncle brought les in to deflect some of the blame that was aimed at him at the time.

I still believe that to be the case.

we are a club that averages 16k supporters, we dont need directors of football, ambassedors or tecnical directors of accadamies.

get this rot out and put a sensible management setup in place ffs.
                    Spot on.about the DoF. I said this to my brother a while ago that somethings wete wrong at the club so TF brought in a crowd favorite to appease the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Spot on.about the DoF. I said this to my brother a while ago that somethings wete wrong at the club so TF brought in a crowd favorite to appease the fans.
                      Could of done a million times better than Tottenham Les if wanted to appease the fans.

Comment

The whole dynamic of JFH and LF is not working and the person that can change it sat there on Friday night. The question is will he?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          The whole dynamic of JFH and LF is not working and the person that can change it sat there on Friday night. The question is will he?
                          Isn't part of the problem what proportion of games per season the Chairman IS actually sat there, and not sat somewhere on the other side of the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Isn't part of the problem what proportion of games per season the Chairman IS actually sat there, and not sat somewhere on the other side of the planet?
                            The lucky f ack......

Comment

This thread...

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Big problem him not being around as much which means even more influence for Les Ferdinand.

Comment

Working...
                                X