No announcement yet.

Lost Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to say me and my best mate supporting rangers for nearly 50 years went to ascot on Saturday with my son 31 -25 years an R - tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy. It was my brothers 50th birthday - another R given it up a while ago. Games seeem very tedious and boring now with no emphasis on attack and although lots of potential a fear of losing first before playing. One up front with no Silar and Washington who both scored in the last game. No reactive midfielder just two holding players - it's just so so had to get excited. All three of us have agreed already not to renew next year unless something amazing happens like we win another home game, we play two up front or we challenge for the 6th play off position or see something anything to get us going. I though against Leeds that we were finally coming together as a team, squad or club. I was wrong we are miles from it Nd never have a felt such a divorce between manager/club and supporters. Our history pedigree playing style soul seeems to have been stripped away to some kind of functional passionless empty vessel called QPR FC. Name only no substance or content or history - all draining away. I went through Hartford Hart et al. It was never as bad as is. The other two guys are gonna miss Bristol City as after reading reports of the Reading game and watching all the others is year they expect more of the same. I'm thinking Bout it. But there was three emspty seats on Saturday! RegRds all, a very sad and despondent Leadham

Comment

• Originally posted by Leadham View Post
      Sad to say me and my best mate supporting rangers for nearly 50 years went to ascot on Saturday with my son 31 -25 years an R - tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy. It was my brothers 50th birthday - another R given it up a while ago. Games seeem very tedious and boring now with no emphasis on attack and although lots of potential a fear of losing first before playing. One up front with no Silar and Washington who both scored in the last game. No reactive midfielder just two holding players - it's just so so had to get excited. All three of us have agreed already not to renew next year unless something amazing happens like we win another home game, we play two up front or we challenge for the 6th play off position or see something anything to get us going. I though against Leeds that we were finally coming together as a team, squad or club. I was wrong we are miles from it Nd never have a felt such a divorce between manager/club and supporters. Our history pedigree playing style soul seeems to have been stripped away to some kind of functional passionless empty vessel called QPR FC. Name only no substance or content or history - all draining away. I went through Hartford Hart et al. It was never as bad as is. The other two guys are gonna miss Bristol City as after reading reports of the Reading game and watching all the others is year they expect more of the same. I'm thinking Bout it. But there was three emspty seats on Saturday! RegRds all, a very sad and despondent Leadham

Bore off will you? Posted this on at least 3 different threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Bore off will you? Posted this on at least 3 different threads.
        Thinking the same. We get it.

Comment

• Anyone think they can find any interest for the Sheffield Wednesday and Brentford games?
          Unbeaten in five = Lost interst.

#WouldRatherLoseAttractiveThanWinOrDrawWithDross

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Anyone think they can find any interest for the Sheffield Wednesday and Brentford games?
            Unbeaten in five = Lost interst.

#WouldRatherLoseAttractiveThanWinOrDrawWithDross
            I'm so happy we won today, but I can't imagine there's gonna be too many new threads tonight, given how so many people have lost interest with being unbeaten...
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• If you read the original thread it says has TF lost interest

One swallow does not make a season chaps

We all want success ...Think there was only 4 threads when we lost mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                If you read the original thread it says has TF lost interest

I feel your pain mate.

Comment

• To the stay away fans your not missed

Comment

If you read the original thread it says has TF lost interest

I know the original thread was about tf, but people started talking about their own experiences of losing interest recently so it has changed since.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      To the stay away fans your not missed
                      So true.
                      No booing tonight and everyone was behind the team and the manager and the tactics and willed that goal in like the old days.
                      Was saying to my mate on the way home saturday, that in the back in the day the crowd would of urged the players on to nick the winner in that sort of game against Reading.
                      But the ones who have lost interst and are staying away and non stop whinging on the internet cos we are unbeaten in five dont want wins cos it wont get the manager out. (IMO.)

Comment

• I have no pain I was at the match mate.

To be fair they have every right to stay away if the football s shite ...most fans of any club would.

Would you keep going to the pictures if the film was shite don't think so

Comment

I have no pain I was at the match mate.

To be fair they have every right to stay away if the football s shite ...most fans of any club would.

It's not the pictures though it's your football team no comparison

Comment

• Fair comment Nasser

Comment

I have no pain I was at the match mate.

Gemeral mate football aint fark all like the pictures. Terrible anology.

Comment

• You guys are also very quick out of the traps when we win though also to be fair

Comment

Working...
                                X