No announcement yet.

Hoilett to Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock will keep them up and be a stable mid-table side but I don't expect them to suddenly be title contenders!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Warnock will keep them up and be a stable mid-table side but I don't expect them to suddenly be title contenders!
      That's what I expect ! but he has done it before later in the season than now and think Cardiff are a lot better than where they are

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Still early doors and they have good players so dont bet against them !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Still early doors and they have good players so dont bet against them !!
          Only my opinion but I think they are bang average like us. We'll probably finish 1 place behind them in 11th

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            This! Cannot for the life of me work out why people want him back! He robbed a living off us for the best part of 4 years! Pony player!
            Cant shoot,cant head a ball,cant cross a ball,cant dribble just a cant

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Exactly Bill, totally agree!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Replace the A with a U in 'cant'

Comment

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...3/index.shtml?

Pacey Canadian winger Junior Hoilett, Ivorian defender Sol Bamba and Moroccan striker Marouane Chamakh are all said to be joinng Cardiff City as Neil Warnock brings in players he's familiar with to bolster the struggling City squad.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...3/index.shtml?

Pacey Canadian winger Junior Hoilett, Ivorian defender Sol Bamba and Moroccan striker Marouane Chamakh are all said to be joinng Cardiff City as Neil Warnock brings in players he's familiar with to bolster the struggling City squad.
                    Only good player there is Bamba. Hoilett blows too hot and cold to be a legit threat and Chamakh is... well, he's Chamakh
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Cardiff are the best Welsh team in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Whoever we let go or dont play is better than everyone we have got on this forum.

Sandro. Best player ever.
                        Faurlin. Best player ever.
                        Hill. Best player ever.
                        Dunne. Best player ever.
                        Jet. Best player ever
                        Shocked that you didn't rate Dunne. He was immense, and should have been offered at least another year

Comment

We're talking about Hoilett right?
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                            Shocked that you didn't rate Dunne. He was immense, and should have been offered at least another year
                            Have to agree. If Zamora got another year surely someone who performed week in, week out deserved one.

Comment

Where is Dunne playing now and hows he getting on?
                              Ive seen him doing punditry but dont know what else. If hes good enough for another year with us then maybe Warnock will buy himfor Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Where is Dunne playing now and hows he getting on?
                                Ive seen him doing punditry but dont know what else. If hes good enough for another year with us then maybe Warnock will buy himfor Cardiff
                                Retired last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X