JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing devils advocate here.....

Was everyone jumping on this morale high ground when 'Faurlingate' was going on.

From top to bottom football is a corrupt game.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

• I cannot back the manager after this, I just cannot. I can't see the lackluster performances improving either, which makes for a very VERY grim situation should we lose on Saturday.

There's fans out there that can't afford to go to QPR, yet our manager is bargaining an extra 15k for himself for players that might not be good enough. Let's not make out every manager is at it either, it's a select few and ours is clearly one of them!

Say Jimmy's personal finances took a dip for whatever reason, come the transfer window he could of been signing players for the sake of it, in order to improve his personal wealth. We CANNOT keep this man on, I'd be embarrassed to even have the cheek to address the fans after this if I was JFH - He should resign if the board keeps him on for some reason.

Comment

• That walk back across the pitch for Jimmy when we are 3-0 down at half time

Unless he wins Saturday, he will be down the road.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          That walk back across the pitch for Jimmy when we are 3-0 down at half time

Unless he wins Saturday, he will be down the road.
          But win or lose, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            I cannot back the manager after this, I just cannot. I can't see the lackluster performances improving either, which makes for a very VERY grim situation should we lose on Saturday.

There's fans out there that can't afford to go to QPR, yet our manager is bargaining an extra 15k for himself for players that might not be good enough. Let's not make out every manager is at it either, it's a select few and ours is clearly one of them!

Say Jimmy's personal finances took a dip for whatever reason, come the transfer window he could of been signing players for the sake of it, in order to improve his personal wealth. We CANNOT keep this man on, I'd be embarrassed to even have the cheek to address the fans after this if I was JFH - He should resign if the board keeps him on for some reason.
            Agree with this 100% and I've backed Hasslebaink throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              If you watch the video, the 55k he negotiated was for doing a speech in Singapore - not for being offered a player. The speech is not QPR business, it's a separate matter.
              IOW, he is innocent? What has he actually done wrong?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• It looks like we're keeping him on, do we as loyal supporters, just sit here and accept one of the worst decisions (if not the worst) our board has ever made - And they've made some pretty bad ones in recent years.

Absolute farce!

Comment

• However this turns out this is not good for QPR as a club. Bad publicity and i think if he is here on Saturday then the fans will force the boards hand.

Comment

• For the select few that somehow have the blinkers on to this whole situation, as well as the awful football put on show by JFH - Can see it being only a matter of time before they come round and see the light.

Comment

• Is Les letting his friendship with JFH cloud his judgement on this matter?

Surely suspension while ongoing club investigation is the way to go. If we as a club all out defend JFH and more #### hits the fans it could be curtains for Ferdinand.

Comment

• Anybody thinking he's taking £55k for a 'speech' in Singapore is naive beyond belief.

Comment

• Every other ####in club would suspend whilst an investigation goes on... The same goes for any other place of work.

Not at QPR. Mugged off as fans again.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Every other ####in club would suspend whilst an investigation goes on... The same goes for any other place of work.

Not at QPR. Mugged off as fans again.
                            This. Let's tell em Saturday.

Comment

• Surely have to be suspended from work while being investigated for rule breaking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Surely have to be suspended from work while being investigated for rule breaking?
                                100%. Doesn't matter whether it's working at Tesco's or a multi million pound football club, same workplace rules apply.

Comment

Working...
                                X