Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Sandro playing league matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry and Sandro (for the brief time we saw it in the prem) has been our most functional CM pairing since Faurlin & Derry. Wouldn't surprise me if we see it again on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Best CM we have by a country mile. Madness that he doesn't start the games that matter.
      Exactly. Ridiculous.

Comment

I´m pretty sure he will start today. Henry is not in his greatest form?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I´m pretty sure he will start today. Henry is not in his greatest form?
          Nope! Not even on the bench!

Comment

Probably injured

Comment

Or Jimmy saw that he was very average until the 60th minute against Sunderland and got much worse after. Ariel and Luongo is what we should go with 100% as our main pair
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Or Jimmy saw that he was very average until the 60th minute against Sunderland and got much worse after. Ariel and Luongo is what we should go with 100% as our main pair
                If he was so average, why was he voted MOM on here.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  If he was so average, why was he voted MOM on here.
                  Because he scored... That tends to qualify people for it on here.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Like Chery Nas. Smokescreened by a few penalties and sod all else.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Probably injured
                      Probably has to sit in an oxygen chamber for a few weeks after playing a game of football.

Comment

He is not playing because the manager is a f*cking plank he has not got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          He is not playing because the manager is a f*cking plank he has not got a clue.

Toys... Pram...

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

Toys... Pram...
                            Not bothered by stats but was certainly one of the best players on the pitch v Sunderland, certainly for us,,

You think you are the oracle ,,, your opinion/viewpoint does not override others ,,, stop being so self righteous and belittling

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                              Not bothered by stats but was certainly one of the best players on the pitch v Sunderland, certainly for us,,

You think you are the oracle ,,, your opinion/viewpoint does not override others ,,, stop being so self righteous and belittling
                              No. He wasn't. He scored a goal, sure, but imo looked very average the rest of the game. He was good against Rochdale though.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                No. He wasn't. He scored a goal, sure, but imo looked very average the rest of the game. He was good against Rochdale though.
                                As you say ginge it's all about opinions ,,,, respect yours as I do others ,, may not be the same as mine but valid still the same

Comment

Working...
                                X