It's chance to progress to last 16 of a cup against a premiership side. We win, quarter final and then who knows. I sometimes despair of the modern football fan and modern football these days. Don't we support our team because we go through the highs and lows? We've clearly got too many cups in our cabinet and we'd rather get 3 points against Birmingham and move to upper section of the mid section of the 2nd tier of England. How bloody boring......like our football.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Not sold out tomorrow
Collapse
X
-
I think it's a big game but for the less hardcore supporters it isn't. It's still just a third round league cup game, we were never going to sell out as it's only a couple of quid cheaper than other rounds and Sunderland (a championship club awaiting correct placement) aren't a bug draw really.Comment
-
Agree with that but for some reason Rangers fans don't turn up for cup games. Get through and decent away game and there will be moans of can't get a ticketIt's chance to progress to last 16 of a cup against a premiership side. We win, quarter final and then who knows. I sometimes despair of the modern football fan and modern football these days. Don't we support our team because we go through the highs and lows? We've clearly got too many cups in our cabinet and we'd rather get 3 points against Birmingham and move to upper section of the mid section of the 2nd tier of England. How bloody boring......like our football.Comment
-
Was never gonna sell out.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Comment
-
I don't know about that mate, if our league form doesn't improve, fans won't get interested until the semis at least. I am a big lover of the fa cup, even in this day and age because you can't take away the history. I know we have fond memory's of the milk cup, well maybe not you west as your a youngster but I just don't think anyone cares about this comp until there is a real chance of silverware and a day back at WembleyI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;1565187]I don't know about that mate, if our league form doesn't improve, fans won't get interested until the semis at least. [/QUO
I'd bet the sniff of a semi-final of any cup would pack out Loftus Road regardless of League form.Comment
-
Should be around 14k...much better than playing in front of 5k or so anyway. Its funny cos fans are saving a tenner or so on the ticket but still have all the other usual expenses so financially its not all that enticing.Comment
-

Comment