Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Not sold out tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bigdave
    Gold Seat
    • Apr 2009
    • 5109

    #31
    Call it fickle fans, call it what you want but at the £6.70 prices this game would have sold out had fans not been bored to the b@llox by nearly a year of jfh and his horrible negative tactics.

    Add the small factor that the opposition are managed by David Moyes, another manager who packs the midfield out and hopes to nick a goal, then you've got all the ingredients of an absolute stinker.

    Comment

    • loftbalcony
      Silver Seat
      • Dec 2011
      • 1664

      #32
      Sunderland away would have been 3 hours less travelling! crowd will be about 14 k which in.my opinion is excellent for a Wednesday night and our current form.

      Comment

      • 1974Rs
        Bronze Seat
        • Jun 2015
        • 299

        #33
        Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
        Largest attendence in recent times was Man United 2012/13
        So why would anyone think this would sell out!!!
        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

        Comment

        • Hitman34
          Platinum Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 13959

          #34
          Dross ball is not worth £6.70 i'm afraid.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment

          • Pinkie
            Silver Seat
            • Apr 2016
            • 4664

            #35
            Originally posted by James1979
            But Nas, we all know that means it will not be our strongest team. It should be. I would prioritize this game over Birmingham in the league.
            Thing is if jimmy played his best side and any got injured especially golden boy chery he would struggle to stick to his usual formation, even though hed just stick round pegs in square ones
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

            Comment

            • Martinmalta
              Silver Seat
              • Apr 2012
              • 2514

              #36
              Originally posted by James1979
              But Nas, we all know that means it will not be our strongest team. It should be. I would prioritize this game over Birmingham in the league.
              What makes you think our strongest team is good enough to beat Sunderland? I mean, our strongest team did not do us proud in our last three games.

              Comment

              • LoftusRoadLad
                W12 Seat
                • Jan 2011
                • 19616

                #37
                How many are the Mackems coming ?

                Comment

                • James1979
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 4857

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Martinmalta
                  What makes you think our strongest team is good enough to beat Sunderland? I mean, our strongest team did not do us proud in our last three games.
                  I don't expect us to win every game. I don't expect us to beat sunderland.....or blackburn or the kings head 2nd xi.....for the love of god, I just want us to give it a bloody go!!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...