Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can I just save some of you the bother?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hubble
    Postmodernist
    • Jan 2013
    • 5616

    #1

    Can I just save some of you the bother?

    (Oh, and Kev, whaddya reckon, 20 posts?)


    toys+out+pram.jpg
  • skranger
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 1177

    #2
    What sort of post is that

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #3
      Hilarious. Save yourself the bother, mate.

      Comment

      • skranger
        Silver Seat
        • Jul 2009
        • 1177

        #4
        Us as fans have every right to be concerned with what we are witnessing

        Comment

        • QPR Rickson
          Silver Seat
          • May 2012
          • 1527

          #5
          Just because u ain't got the passion for the club don't mean you can mug off the majority of us that do.

          Comment

          • bakes8
            Silver Seat
            • Jan 2014
            • 4561

            #6
            Originally posted by Hubble
            (Oh, and Kev, whaddya reckon, 20 posts?)


            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2146[/ATTACH]
            So u have nothing to say in the defence of the #### currently being served up so u decide to take the #### out the fans who aren't happy? Genius.

            We will go down if we carry on like we are. Might make u happy but it doesn't me.

            Comment

            • James1979
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 4857

              #7
              Would have thought as a MOD you'd like the site to be busy. You're going yo start comparing our situation to the Paul Bruce, christer warren days again. Memory loss about money we've spent this years and fact we haven't progressed at all unde Jimmy. Don't be fooled people we are nowhere near those days as a club behind the scenes. We just have an inexperienced crap manager.

              Comment

              • Hubble
                Postmodernist
                • Jan 2013
                • 5616

                #8
                Oh dear, where's your sense of humour FFS?! Come on. I've been supporting this team for as long or longer than most of you, and I have an equal right to laugh about it as you have to moan, don't I? Doesn't mean I'm not passionate, just means I chose not to get irate about it. Now wrong with that, is there? No.

                Comment

                • Rangers77
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 11808

                  #9
                  Being a clown is catching.

                  Comment

                  • Hubble
                    Postmodernist
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 5616

                    #10
                    Oh deary me.

                    Comment

                    • bakes8
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 4561

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Hubble
                      Oh dear, where's your sense of humour FFS?! Come on. I've been supporting this team for as long or longer than most of you, and I have an equal right to laugh about it as you have to moan, don't I? Doesn't mean I'm not passionate, just means I chose not to get irate about it. Now wrong with that, is there? No.
                      Sorry mate. Calling people babies when they clearly care more than you do about the situation just makes u look a prick.

                      Comment

                      • nasser95
                        Gold Seat
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 7216

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hubble
                        Oh dear, where's your sense of humour FFS?! Come on. I've been supporting this team for as long or longer than most of you, and I have an equal right to laugh about it as you have to moan, don't I? Doesn't mean I'm not passionate, just means I chose not to get irate about it. Now wrong with that, is there? No.


                        People make the decision to be irate about a situation, at the same time, others can choose to be humorous...

                        Also would just like to say that the people getting this upset about this situation would have a lot more gravitas to their concerns if they didn't act this way all their active time on this site.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                        Comment

                        • QPR Rickson
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2012
                          • 1527

                          #13
                          Originally posted by bakes8
                          Sorry mate. Calling people babies when they clearly care more than you do about the situation just makes u look a prick.
                          Exactly. He says he ain't getting irate about it. That's fine. Suffer in silence then like I normally do. Don't make a look at me thread about it then. Plum. Supposed to be a mod aswell FFs . Couldn't make it up.

                          Comment

                          • Southport
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 473

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Hubble
                            Oh dear, where's your sense of humour FFS?! Come on. I've been supporting this team for as long or longer than most of you, and I have an equal right to laugh about it as you have to moan, don't I? Doesn't mean I'm not passionate, just means I chose not to get irate about it. Now wrong with that, is there? No.
                            You are being rude about other fans. Sure you have a "right" to do it, but you don't come across in a positive way by doing this.

                            Comment

                            • Rangers77
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 11808

                              #15
                              As I said,being a clown is catching. Strange how some on here- the usual two or three suspects- seem to enjoy hating and bating other posters.

                              Comment

                              Working...