Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    I wouldn't bother mate, the pages are probably stuck together by now
    ahahahaha yesssssss! Best thing I've ever seen on this forum!
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

I think you've got a long wait mate.
      He dug me out for voicing my opinion on Barton saying i had no right to as I don't know the bloke, but then starts calling people narrow minded and naive, even though he doesn't know them.
      He called Junior Hoilet a 'snake' in another thread but I doubt he knows him either.
      He seems a very 'complex' individual does west London.
      Everyone has their opinions I guess.

Hoilett needs to bring out a biography to change his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Everyone has their opinions I guess.

Hoilett needs to bring out a biography to change his mind.
        You might have hit on something there mate.
        I get called a €unt pretty much every day by the Mrs. I think I'll write a book about myself to enlighten her.
        Page 1- it all started to go wrong for me when I came home from school one day and found out my hamster had died.....
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

I get called a €unt pretty much every day by the Mrs. I think I'll write a book about myself to enlighten her.
          Page 1- it all started to go wrong for me when I came home from school one day and found out my hamster had died.....
          Think you might run into copyright issues on that one mate. That is the exact wording in the beginning of Kirill´s autobiography if I am not mistaken...
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I think you two mates would be better off 'PM'ing' eachother on direct conversations - This is a thread about Joey Barton, not myself.

These sort of responses deliver the typical WATRB's response when someone is outwitted and outsmarted on here i.e. personal jibes. I feel the use of the C word proves this.
            Last edited by West London is Rss; 12-10-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              I think you two mates would be better off 'PM'ing' eachother on direct conversations - This is a thread about Joey Barton, not myself.

These sort of responses deliver the typical WATRB's response when someone is outwitted and outsmarted on here i.e. personal jibes. I feel the use of the C word proves this.
              Yes mate, you've outwitted me so much I'm calling myself a €unt, you are one smart cookie !
              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Think you might run into copyright issues on that one mate. That is the exact wording in the beginning of Kirill´s autobiography if I am not mistaken...
                we are only allowed to talk about joey !
                Will Danaher

Comment

Yes mate, you've outwitted me so much I'm calling myself a €unt, you are one smart cookie !
                  I just find the use of that word a little unintelligent in conversation - It's a word used when defeated, as a last resort in a debate.
                  There are more tasteful words that could be used on a forum when putting across a point.

Comment

I just find the use of that word a little unintelligent in conversation - It's a word used when defeated, as a last resort in a debate.
                    There are more tasteful words that could be used on a forum when putting across a point.
                    Fair enough, I'll tell my wife to call me a snake instead.
                    Will Danaher

Comment

What, like calling me a muppet for disagreeing about CW? Sh 1t happens, people say stuff and use words all the time, but saying "These sort of responses deliver the typical WATRB's response when someone is outwitted and outsmarted on here i.e. personal jibes." is sort of the pot calling the kettle black.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I just find the use of that word a little unintelligent in conversation.
                        Great word to emphasise a point though!

Comment

• For those just tuning in, I didn't call west London the C word, I used it to refer to myself, to which he took offence.
                          Confused ? Me too
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Chill out mannnn. Thought something was funny so told him. Throwing your toys out of your pram because no one agrees with your opinion isn't the way forward. Just appreciate no one is ever going to be 100% right and get on with your life.

Comment

• love it, but so typical - I thought this topic was about Joey Barton?
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 13-10-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Joeys been banned for 18 months for betting on football matches.
                                Thats his career over.

Comment

Working...
                                X