Who do you think should replace JFH as manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    So all he needs to achieve this season is staying up and that "achievement "deserves a new contract,hardly building on last year or goin in the right direction is it?,I don't think we will be relegated under Jimmy so ifs all we want then give him another year by all means
    Don`t forget the fact that he is willing to give our youngsters a fair chance to play. Also; the team did actually win against Fulham away, when the pressure on him and his players, actually was as itīs worst. Bottomline: we are perfectly able to climb the table..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Nasser, how about we agree to not go overboard when we win and also do the same when we lose? Let's look at next 5 performances and results and take a view then? I'm not prepared to say all is good after Saturday. Cracking 3 points but bigger picture is still uncertain to me.
      All isn't good, I'm not saying that, but my god, the criticism I've seen after such a historic win is ludicrous.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Steve Bruce has proved at various clubs that he is capable of building a team - a lot of his signings at Hull (elmo, livermore, huddlestone, davies, Hernandez, Snodgrass) to name a few have been integral in their start to the season.

Jimmys time thus far hasnt really seen any signings that seem any good to be honest - Washington, EL Khayati, to name a couple. Whether you like to admit it or not, Fulham ran the show on Saturday, I would rather their squad and style of play than ours.

Lets be honest, by the time we sacked Ramsey we shot ourselves in the foot as there were no good candidates out there. I think Pearson was the only real challenger. Im worried the same will happen again this time round.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
          Steve Bruce has proved at various clubs that he is capable of building a team - a lot of his signings at Hull (elmo, livermore, huddlestone, davies, Hernandez, Snodgrass) to name a few have been integral in their start to the season.

Jimmys time thus far hasnt really seen any signings that seem any good to be honest - Washington, EL Khayati, to name a couple. Whether you like to admit it or not, Fulham ran the show on Saturday, I would rather their squad and style of play than ours.

Lets be honest, by the time we sacked Ramsey we shot ourselves in the foot as there were no good candidates out there. I think Pearson was the only real challenger. Im worried the same will happen again this time round.
          Pearson would of been sacked by now cos of internet pressure on TF if he was doing the same here as he is at Derby.

And Fulhams squad is better than ours and JHF OUT has only brought in shite like Washington and El Khayati? Come on now......Please

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
            Steve Bruce has proved at various clubs that he is capable of building a team - a lot of his signings at Hull (elmo, livermore, huddlestone, davies, Hernandez, Snodgrass) to name a few have been integral in their start to the season.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Pearson would of been sacked by now cos of internet pressure on TF if he was doing the same here as he is at Derby.

And Fulhams squad is better than ours and JHF OUT has only brought in shite like Washington and El Khayati? Come on now......Please
              Not from me. It's the lack of experience that means I'm unwilling to give him time. Someone like a Pearson and Bruce have a track record that means they deserve time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Don`t forget the fact that he is willing to give our youngsters a fair chance to play. Also; the team did actually win against Fulham away, when the pressure on him and his players, actually was as itīs worst. Bottomline: we are perfectly able to climb the table..
                Of course we are perfectly capable of it BUT will we under JFH,I don't think so,we had a huge slice of Fortune on Saturday, as a result so many opinions have changed on this board( as always is the case), I expect Jimmy will see out his contract up in December, and if we are around midtable ( where I think we will be),then they may decide to give him till the end of the season, Jimmy not really in a position to haggle

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

And Fulhams squad is better than ours and JHF OUT has only brought in shite like Washington and El Khayati? Come on now.
                  Thats what I am saying Kevin, No one was convinced with Pearson, the fact he was the only real challenger to JFH showed there was a dearth of candidates in the market at the time. Warburton should have been given the job as soon as we got relegated is my point. We have a similar situation here whereby Steve Bruce is available and our manager hasnt convinced...why not pull the trigger now?

Fulhams squad is better than ours in my opinion, i would rather Scott Parker and Cairney then Henry and Luongo personally. I would rather Chris martin than Polter or washington. Bar Smithies and Hall, their first 11 in my opinion is better.

I havent been impressed with any signing JFH has made, the standout players this season have been Luongo, Smithies, Chery and Hall ( none signed in JFH time)

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

See my post below, Nasser I read your posts and i remember you as one of few who didnt want Chris Ramsey sacked despite being evident he was out of his depth. Steve Bruce has achieved a lot more even in the last couple of seasons than JFH ever has

Comment

• I would swap Bruce for JFH.
                      But JFH is learning and we are getting better playing youngsters as well.
                      Best game in years saturday and unbeaten in three, with two of those away.

#WeWantOurRangersBack

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Not from me. It's the lack of experience that means I'm unwilling to give him time. Someone like a Pearson and Bruce have a track record that means they deserve time.
                        How did they get that track record in the first place though? Given time...in fact Pearson was given 2 stints at the same club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          How did they get that track record in the first place though? Given time...in fact Pearson was given 2 stints at the same club!
                          Pearson was coach at stoke, Newcastle, had role at England u21s so he had worked at big clubs before going to Leicester. way more experience than Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Of course we are perfectly capable of it BUT will we under JFH,I don't think so,we had a huge slice of Fortune on Saturday, as a result so many opinions have changed on this board( as always is the case), I expect Jimmy will see out his contract up in December, and if we are around midtable ( where I think we will be),then they may decide to give him till the end of the season, Jimmy not really in a position to haggle

Thatīs true. The points you are making are very valid.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• looks like some aint gonna be happy unless we are at least 10 points clear at the top.

Comment

• If we could convince Bruce to come down south then I would go for him now or install Warnock again!

Just don't think JFH is up to it. We look a poor side who just play tip tap football in our own half without to much penetration. I'd love to see us play 4 4 2 again as I think Sylla and Washington could be a handful at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X