Sandro Raniere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I know we all hate Jimmy and everything is all his fault, BUT im certain he is not picking Sandra the Beast out of spite or managerial naiviety.
    Exactly. Sandro doesn't want to play for QPR in the Championship, it's that simple.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Exactly. Sandro doesn't want to play for QPR in the Championship, it's that simple.
      If your say so.

Comment

Right. Show me one of our current squad who wouldn't rather be playing in the premier league than 'playing for Qpr in the Championship' and ill show u a liar.

Karl Henry waited till the last day before he took up the one year extension option on his contract. Nothing to do with waiting and seeing if he got a better offer, oh no, he definitely 'wants to play for Qpr in the Championship'.

What utter ########.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I know we all hate Jimmy and everything is all his fault, BUT im certain he is not picking Sandra the Beast out of spite or managerial naiviety.
          So Sandro doesn't make the team or the bench because he isn't good enough?
          When Jimmy first came in I thought there was an issue with his training methods (he wanted the players to train harder) and JET and Sandro said they would get injured. In response they were told to train with the under 21s. Jimmy never selected either in a league game after this. (I don't think I made this up, this did happen didn't it?)
          So, Jimmy wants to select those who follow his methods, and so has been ignoring Sandro. The interesting comment at the recent fans forum is that Jimmy said:

“We had a little problem when he returned from holiday. But since then he has been a magnificent professional. Now he looks very well in training. He’s here and a QPR payer. I owe it to QPR to give him a chance.”

This might imply that he will select him in the future. We don't know the full scale of the initial issue with training. Possibly Jimmy wanted high intensity training 3 times a week, whist Sandro may have said that he needed 48 hours recovery in between (I have no idea). But everyone is different, and something needs to change. IF Jimmy thinks that every player has to train his way and only his way, I would argue that this is managerial naiveity.

Comment

Remember we didn't play Charlie cos of the injury conspiracy as well. Then we sold him and he was out for months at his new club who joined in the conspiracy with us,

Comment

Working...
            X