No announcement yet.

How do we improve the atmosphere at HQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loft dead. The traditional home end housing families and empty seats. Tragic.

Boring, negative football.

No Mavericks or highly skilled players.

It's just flat and has been for 3-4 seasons on the bounce.

This so called close to the pitch red hot atmosphere is a myth.

Comment

Shi.t players. 1 upfront . Loft dead so no edge over the opposition anymore. Ain't rocket science as to why we've got the results we have against cr.ap teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Loft dead. The traditional home end housing families and empty seats. Tragic.

Boring, negative football.

No Mavericks or highly skilled players.

It's just flat and has been for 3-4 seasons on the bounce.

This so called close to the pitch red hot atmosphere is a myth.
        it's not a myth Jimmy. But in them days we had Rodney, Stanley, Adel and even Ravel
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          it's not a myth Jimmy. But in them days we had Rodney, Stanley, Adel and even Ravel
          As it says in my post. I'm referring to last 3-4 seasons.

More atmosphere in a morgue.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
            Probably don't help that Jimmy seems quite serious and cold. There's no connection between him and the fans or the club. Like someone said, ollie and warnock managed it, and they were the best times that we've seen (play-off at Wembley aside)
            Of course! It's Jimmy fault.

Comment

Standing in the loft. Intimidate the opposition. Having the family stand behind the goal is plain rediculous. It's a tight ground that should be intimidating. Bring back the Loft!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                It is a myth Lymes I have said this before in other threads. It's loud for games when we choose 99% of the time it's s hite and that goes back to the 90s

Proper humming intimidating atmospheres we can probably count on one hand

Comment

I think its time a few clubs applied to the FA for safe standing sections as it clearly shows there is a case to bring them back with Dortmund leading the way and others now following. Only a matter of time before fans make themselves heard and put pressure on the powers that be and clubs to implement it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Whoever originally instigated it, it's been disastrous, not just for the loss of atmosphere but loss of competitive points too.

Check this thread out at the time it was being pushed through: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...1#.V9a-j5grJhE
                    Agree - a bad day's work and wholly unnecessary - I also fall on my sword it was indeed under Tony's watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                      Standing in the loft. Intimidate the opposition. Having the family stand behind the goal is plain rediculous. It's a tight ground that should be intimidating. Bring back the Loft!
                      Dont know where this constant nagging of "getting the loft back" comes from. In the last 15 years it has only ever been the rare occassions that the loft is that loud. Is always in the corner with P,Q,R blocks. Complete Myth that the Loft was intimidating

Comment

Was in the 70's and 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Was in the 70's and 80's.
                          Thats 40 years ago. Nothin is the same as 40 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                            Thats 40 years ago. Nothin is the same as 40 years ago.
                            Relegated 1969; relegated 1979; relegated 1996; relegated 2013; relegated 2015. Some things are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Relegated 1969; relegated 1979; relegated 1996; relegated 2013; relegated 2015. Some things are.
                              Trying to figure out what point your making, but im at a loss in all honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                                Trying to figure out what point your making, but im at a loss in all honesty
                                Many things are the same in forty years........

Comment

Working...
                                X