• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Oh was waiting for you tell you waht just sack him now

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Is it unreasonable to expect him to be able to take one good corner in every ten (one which beats first man and does not go straight out for throw or goal kick) genuine question??
      1 in 10 thats generous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        1 in 10 thats generous
        Lol thought would give him half a chance

Comment

• Not for me to do that. If JFH had the same start he would have been binned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            i was a season out

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Not for me to do that. If JFH had the same start he would have been binned.
              should of been binned after Newcastle

Comment

• Same as Ollie shoild be after Brighton imo.
                Six defeats in the trot is catostrophic failure.
                We have to be bottom of the form chart now aint we?

Comment

• Do not disagree with that at all and we could see it would end in tears and right now we are seeing the same. The difference is it is Ollie and Birch so we can't sack them as they are our own.

Comment

Do not disagree with that at all and we could see it would end in tears and right now we are seeing the same. The difference is it is Ollie and Birch so we can't sack them as they are our own.
                    Give the job to Ferdinand make him DOF/Manager he signed this crock of crap so let him sort it out he has
                    got the badges then we can bin him as well

Comment

• Sums up where we are as a club as we have no need for a dof at QPR.

Comment

Sums up where we are as a club as we have no need for a dof at QPR.
                        I've said this all along and been slaughtered. I can see merit in an experienced ex-manager mentoring an up and coming talent but what we have is just too many chiefs etc. You can't have a wannabe manager as a DOF.

Comment

• Been a disaster since day 1 of the current boards reign.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            As my above comment - total nonsense . We just expect corners / free Kicks to beat first men and passes not to end up in the stands
                            I agree with this, I understand the set piece thing (BTW, Taarabt's corners never beat the first man, if you remember), but I'm talking about in play. He's been poor recently, but he's been under ridiculous scrutiny since he came and I think that's a bit ridiculous.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Any examples of this alleged ridiculous scrutiny??? I would counter argue he has had an unwarranted nor earned defence of his less then average abilities and has been made out to be a player he simply does not have the skills/heart to live up to.

Perhaps those that have chosen to blow smoke up his a rse are more responsible for his over exaggerated abilities and generated unachievable expectations of him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Any examples of this alleged ridiculous scrutiny??? I would counter argue he has had an unwarranted nor earned defence of his less then average abilities and has been made out to be a player he simply does not have the skills/heart to live up to.

Perhaps those that have chosen to blow smoke up his a rse are more responsible for his over exaggerated abilities and generated unachievable expectations of him

Comment

Working...
                                X