Said it all along...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    So you're happy with our football, our style, our lack of goals from open play, our dead atmosphere?

Oh ok.
    You can't blame the dead atmosphere on JFH, it's been dead for years. It wakes up for a few matches every now and again, Stoke comes to mind, Wigan comes to mind, Chelsea matches, but other than that, atmosphere has been tense until we get a goal for about 4 years now.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      You can't blame the dead atmosphere on JFH, it's been dead for years. It wakes up for a few matches every now and again, Stoke comes to mind, Wigan comes to mind, Chelsea matches, but other than that, atmosphere has been tense until we get a goal for about 4 years now.
      Apologies for stating the obvious, but when you play negative football with 1 up front at home and hardly score, you're not exactly going to get the natives bouncing off the walls are you?!

Comment

Apologies for stating the obvious, but when you play negative football with 1 up front at home and hardly score, you're not exactly going to get the natives bouncing off the walls are you?!
        When we played attacking, exciting football under Ramsey, the atmosphere wasn't much better. Explain that mate
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

When we played attacking, exciting football under Ramsey, the atmosphere wasn't much better. Explain that mate
          Because we normally let in 2-3 goals a game. Bit different. And I will say atmosphere was a lot better than now as we were scoring at will.

Comment

Yr flogging a dead horse jimmy
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Because we normally let in 2-3 goals a game. Bit different. And I will say atmosphere was a lot better than now as we were scoring at will.
              So you believe the atmosphere will only really get good when we start winning every game 3-0? As people have said, my opinion is that it's a circle. The players need us to cheer them on to play that expansive football but we need the players to play the good football more to get us cheering them. It's difficult but I hope we can start making some noise today, get the players in the mood, especially with the amount of fans Newcastle will bring.

Comment

So you believe the atmosphere will only really get good when we start winning every game 3-0? As people have said, my opinion is that it's a circle. The players need us to cheer them on to play that expansive football but we need the players to play the good football more to get us cheering them. It's difficult but I hope we can start making some noise today, get the players in the mood, especially with the amount of fans Newcastle will bring.
                Where did I mention anything about having to win games 3-0 for an atmosphere? You lie a lot don't you stat boy?

Yea it's all our fault the players don't play 'expansive football'

You're embarrassing now fk off I'm not wasting any more breath on you. Biggest BS merchant on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Yr flogging a dead horse jimmy
                  Proper sausage the fella. Ain't got a scooby.

Comment

So you're happy with our football, our style, our lack of goals from open play, our dead atmosphere?

Oh ok.
                    never said any of that did I ?

The OP is moaning that we dont score enough goals....well that just isnt true.

Moaning at the atmosphere....what exactly do you want JFH, LF, the club to do about that? Surely thats down to the people like you and me sitting in the stands?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

Moaning at the atmosphere....what exactly do you want JFH, LF, the club to do about that? Surely thats down to the people like you and me sitting in the stands?
                      When someone puts a ? It's a question not a quote.

Just saying.

And to answer your question I'd like to not play one up front at home, I'd like to play exciting football. Id like us to be not do negative, I'd like to score more goals from open play. I'd like to see some creativity. So yes it's very much in JFH's hands.

Hope that clears things up for you.
                      Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 13-09-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Where did I mention anything about having to win games 3-0 for an atmosphere? You lie a lot don't you stat boy?

You're embarrassing now fk off I'm not wasting any more breath on you. Biggest BS merchant on this site.
                        Tbf I think you had me down for that honor rabbit, stay consistent man
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Tbf I think you had me down for that honor rabbit, stay consistent man
                          No defo stat boy mate.

He'd put a glass eye to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

Well they could start by dropping Karl henry ffs for home games, I'd like to see Washington up with 1 of the big men, polts if fit. Let's have a go and that's all the fans can ask. Just spent over 40 notes as only gold left in the loft must be barmy
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I told you that we played attacking football under Ramsey and scored bundles and the atmosphere wasn't much better. You said that's because we conceded 2 or 3 each game. So, by logic, I'd assume that you believe the atmosphere will improve when we score like we did then, ie 2 or 3 goals a game, without conceding. Then the fans will start cheering... Not much BS, more just inferring from what you say.

And I'm not saying it's our fault, I'm saying that there's a circular requirement for fans and players to rely on each other for reasons to get excited. We want them to do something but they also want us to. Certainly though, if we as fans can't cheer the players on, then we're not giving our all. F uck it, even I'm guilty of being quiet at times, but you look everywhere else in the country and they love singing for their team. We seem to stop after a couple of lines and that's it. We fans have to do more, but so do the players.

Comment

When someone puts a ? It's a question not a quote.

Just saying.
                                good thing i wasnt quoting then, it was a question. you been on the beers?

Comment

Working...
                                X