Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Boring boring Rangers
    Jim they will get it right eventually with or without JFH they have brought in players of potential and that potential has to be reached first , but the clubs problem is how long are fans prepared to wait the case maybe once their gone their gone ie the maverick youngsters post , one more season of parachute after this one if they arnt giving the fans what they want to see by then the future of the club could be grim long term

Comment

at home we need to scrap two holding midfielders and if we insist on one up front play 4-1-4-1 !
      Our system is ok for away games but need to be more adventurous at home

Comment

Sorry but we just haven't got enough goals in the side to play one up front.

Without Chery, a midfielder we'd be stuffed. JFH's insistence on playing a lone man is really grating on me. After the Leeds game I really thought he'd found a system that would be good. Seems we've morphed back into the boring style of last season.

Said a while back, as much as we like him Polter is not the answer for goals. Lucky if he gets 12 this season. Need to look at your set up Jimmy as I can see another uninspiring lackluster season ahead with this boring formation.
        Totally agree mate. Said the same myself all along. Bottom half without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          at home we need to scrap two holding midfielders and if we insist on one up front play 4-1-4-1 !
          Our system is ok for away games but need to be more adventurous at home
          Would be so much more fluid and attacking with 4-1-4-1 but the problem is JFH's love of Henry because he's just not mobile enough to play in that role behind the 4

Comment

Dross ball. Expecting a big improvement tomorrow. If we can't raise our game against the biggest club in the division we've got no chance.

Comment

Dross ball. Expecting a big improvement tomorrow. If we can't raise our game against the biggest club in the division we've got no chance.
              Got no chance of what?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Got no chance of what?
                Erm improving. Scoring, bringing some excitement. You know little things like that.

Comment

Erm improving. Scoring, bringing some excitement. You know little things like that.
                  good return

Comment

We have scored the same amount of goals as the team who are top of the league and only 4 teams in the league have scored more than us.

Is this really the problem, or a case of "i told you so"?

Comment

Things have gone wrong since Gladwin got injured . We have replacements now . Gonna have to wait n see if our new boys keep on the wings and our cm stay cm and attack ie Cousins and Luongo/Sandro/Ariel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        We have scored the same amount of goals as the team who are top of the league and only 4 teams in the league have scored more than us.

I think that our points tally at this stage is ok, but zero goals from open play does show how dull and unimaginative we have been at times. Hopefully that changes tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          We need to beat Newcastle to get back on track.
                          That won't happen, champions in what is otherwise a pathetic league
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            That won't happen, champions in what is otherwise a pathetic league
                            Nah...Norwich will win this league.

Comment

It's been dross ball since JFh set foot in the door somehow we have 10 pts which isn't a bad start but the atmosphere is dead , the 3 games I've been to I've not really enjoyed and I'm hoping JFh can sort it out
                              R's

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

So you're happy with our football, our style, our lack of goals from open play, our dead atmosphere?

Oh ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X