No announcement yet.

Idrissa Sylla Signed.......Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched video and looks decent date I say it has the look of poor man's Ibra about him

Comment

• We must hit the jackpot at some stage with one of our signings
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• thankgod

thankgod for this finnally we have,some kind of striker,lets hope now we can destroy all opposition
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Can't believe people are moaning. The lad is a 1 in 3 man and we've paid £1.5m for him. It looks a brilliant deal but could turn out to be unbelievable.

Just look at the fees being banded about for Kodjia, Hernandez, Mccormack, Rhodes etc. We can't and shouldn't compete with them. Yes, they're proven but massively over priced.

Sylla looks a handful and has scored goals at every club and more importantly wants to be here. Personally, I love the business we've done this summer. It's been 5 years in the making but we're finally doing things right.

Comment

• Good business especially as a couple of days ago no one had an inkling then bash signed, Maybe there are wingers out there who we haven't really heard of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Can't believe people are moaning. The lad is a 1 in 3 man and we've paid £1.5m for him. It looks a brilliant deal but could turn out to be unbelievable.

Just look at the fees being banded about for Kodjia, Hernandez, Mccormack, Rhodes etc. We can't and shouldn't compete with them. Yes, they're proven but massively over priced.

Sylla looks a handful and has scored goals at every club and more importantly wants to be here. Personally, I love the business we've done this summer. It's been 5 years in the making but we're finally doing things right.
              Bingo!

Comment

• how do you pronounce his name...not heard it yet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Bingo!
                  I agree with you mate but you can't believe people are moaning?? You do know where you are don't you? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    how do you pronounce his name...not heard it yet ?
                    You can bet some Charlie will come up with a derogative name for him

Saw on twitter someone posted
                    Idrissa wooo oo
                    Idrissa wooo oo

He comes from Anderlecht
                    He's got a very long neck.............
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• A goal every 3.5 games. Not my definition of a quality finisher. Hope he can improve those stats with us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        You can bet some Charlie will come up with a derogative name for him

Saw on twitter someone posted
                        Idrissa wooo oo
                        Idrissa wooo oo

He comes from Anderlecht
                        He's got a very long neck.............
                        Personally I'm just waiting for JJB to say I told you a black striker in europe was gonna join
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Idrissa Sylla!
                          Qu'est-ce que c'est
                          Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
                          then jon, jon, jon, jon, jon daddaaayy , oh oh oh
                          Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                            Idrissa Sylla!
                            Qu'est-ce que c'est
                            Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
                            then jon, jon, jon, jon, jon daddaaayy , oh oh oh
                            Yeah yeah yeah yeah!
                            Very good! Have we ever had a Talking Heads chant? I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Very good! Have we ever had a Talking Heads chant? I doubt it.
                              Now that's quality! Let's hope we're on the road to somwhere ! ( preferably not Grimsby
                              )

Comment

• Welcome to QPR, looks like our type of player.

We should get him and Polter up top and just keep crossing the ball in.

Comment

Working...
                                X