Idrissa Sylla Signed.......Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Dunno about Jimmy Floyd sticking ridigedly with one up with this fella could see him pairing Seb and Idris together after that Vid snippet they could rip a lot of defences
    Could be a real handful
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• He's made 1 start and 3 sub apps in the Belgium league this season with 2 goals

Comment

• Need a winger now to cross him the ball lol or at least play shodipo ! What happened bout pilkington ? Watched highlights of him at the weekend boy that boy can cross the ball !

Comment

• He's big and black, so that ticks 2 boxes for me. If has ability to match those traits he could be perfect and the difference
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Gives us plenty of options now. We needed someone who could provide back up or rotate with the big man. Interesting bit of buisiness, welcome to the lad hope he smashes it up

Comment

• Looks like the lad has a decent first touch as well

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Dunno about Jimmy Floyd sticking ridigedly with one up with this fella could see him pairing Seb and Idris together after that Vid snippet they could rip a lot of defences
                JFH “I see him as an out-and-out striker. He is going to come in and fight against Sebastian Polter and Conor Washington."

Suggests to me it's 1 from 3. Also he's had nearly 8 months to change his formation and he hasn't. In some games he may go with both but it's going to be one upfront 99% of the time.

A decent left winger to come in now and I'll be happy. Hopefully the rumours of Sako from Palace are true. Sako, Chery, Ngbakoto and Sylla would do some damage!

Comment

• Excellent signing even tho we dont know what his about never less still exiting.

Comment

• Hope this turns out to be a good signing. Newcastle and Wolves were both in for him so he must have something about him.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      JFH “I see him as an out-and-out striker. He is going to come in and fight against Sebastian Polter and Conor Washington."

Suggests to me it's 1 from 3. Also he's had nearly 8 months to change his formation and he hasn't. In some games he may go with both but it's going to be one upfront 99% of the time.

A decent left winger to come in now and I'll be happy. Hopefully the rumours of Sako from Palace are true. Sako, Chery, Ngbakoto and Sylla would do some damage!
                      Sako would be a very good signing. Pretty sure he's injured though

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Don't.....Weare's had enough excitement for today

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        He's big and black, so that ticks 2 boxes for me.

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...completes-move

QPR are now aiming to complete the signing of at least one winger ahead of Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

Enquiries have been made about numerous players and on Tuesday afternoon the club were considering their options.

Wonder who they are ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            He's back in training but having looked at his social media accounts it seems he's looking forward to getting back on the pitch at Palace, so a move seems highly unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...completes-move

QPR are now aiming to complete the signing of at least one winger ahead of Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

Enquiries have been made about numerous players and on Tuesday afternoon the club were considering their options.

Wonder who they are ?
                              Doudou

Comment

• Could be another hungry player wirh something to prove
                                If he gives 100% when wearing the shirt then fair enough, welcome and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X