Very decent first month of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    In the play offs, two away wins, two cup wins and in the third round and looking organised

Few fans predicted Armageddon at start of August but we're doing ok and ticking along nicely. We're not pulling up trees but clean sheets and the odd goal at the other end will keep us honest and interested

Marks out of ten I would say eight well done lads enjoy the break then we go again
    Completely agree Wests, you don't win anything until May and as long as we are there about we'll of had a good season. It's a long haul and everyone will have a slip up and every team has the potential to beat anyone.

We're doing OK
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Whatever way you look at it its 5 wins from 7 games. I think any single one of us on here would have taken that at the start of the season. We're after a couple and they will be attacking players, if they are the right ones(and I have no doubt they will be) they will make an enormous difference to us going forward. We don't need much just that little bit of extra quality

Comment

I think more is to come from this team. We have not really played with 2 wingers (Yeni & Shod) and our midfield are still finding their way with Jordon,Mass,Karl and Ariel. Both Strikers have not hit form yet. One day this team is gonna click. As for this month we've performed more then we all expected.

Comment

Working...
        X