Very decent first month of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very decent first month of the season

In the play offs, two away wins, two cup wins and in the third round and looking organised

Few fans predicted Armageddon at start of August but we're doing ok and ticking along nicely. We're not pulling up trees but clean sheets and the odd goal at the other end will keep us honest and interested

Marks out of ten I would say eight well done lads enjoy the break then we go again

Well said mate!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

more than happy with the start , only worry is we didn't seem to have a plan B against preston

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        more than happy with the start , only worry is we didn't seem to have a plan B against preston
        One of those games mate could have been playing until now and not scored. Standards dropped that game

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          In the play offs, two away wins, two cup wins and in the third round and looking organised

Few fans predicted Armageddon at start of August but we're doing ok and ticking along nicely. We're not pulling up trees but clean sheets and the odd goal at the other end will keep us honest and interested

Marks out of ten I would say eight well done lads enjoy the break then we go again
          Well said, agree with you.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Very good start!!!

The championship is mental though. Picked up points in the games I thought we'd struggle to get 3 points and lost in the ones I thought we'd do well.

Average 9 points every 5 games and we will be right up there!!

Comment

Decent start,not brilliant but not terrible, we shouldn't lose to Preston and Barnsley but we did well to win at Cardiff and Wigan ,so 6 out of 10 start for me

Comment

Results and points 8/10, performance and style of play 6.5/10.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  this is what worries me, got to have some entertainment Jimmy
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The one certainty in the championship is you need to go out and win games and hoping to nick games every week will not happen.

Comment

The one certainty in the championship is you need to go out and win games and hoping to nick games every week will not happen.
                      That's obviously Jimmys preferred style. And in a way playing to our strengths. We have some solid defenders and our team is not exactly blessed with attacking flair (apart from Chery). We have hard working midfielders and striker.

Comment

Agree on the solid hard working part but not sure about this myth of Chery being this creative playmaker. We have not scored in open play in the league and personally I would expect our playmaker to affect and influence games more. In recent times we had Buz and Adel who both excelled in that position.

Comment

Agree on the solid hard working part but not sure about this myth of Chery being this creative playmaker. We have not scored in open play in the league and personally I would expect our playmaker to affect and influence games more. In recent times we had Buz and Adel who both excelled in that position.
                          Give him time mate, our top scorer last season!

Comment

I would gave any player time but feel in that role he should affect the game more than he does last week being a example of being in the #### and your main man digs you out of it. As for the top scorer bit he was due to Charlie boy being sold and this year he has scored penalties only. As we are hard working and play with no width I would for more from him. As I said we have watch Buz and Adel in recent seasons who did do that.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              this is what worries me, got to have some entertainment Jimmy
                              The way West puts it is brilliant. He's right. But.... You guys have identified the but.

Comment

Working...
                              X