No announcement yet.

JET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet has only 9 months left on his contract,we'd get little or nothing for him,we got him on a free

Comment

against Shrewsbury

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Jet has only 9 months left on his contract,we'd get little or nothing for him,we got him on a free
        Thought we gave him 3 years?

Comment

Jumbo has found his level! swazzy-####!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

As has been said, found his level.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Thought we gave him 3 years?
              We did.

Comment

League ONE is his gold fish bowl. Good luck to him, wonder how long it will last !
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

jet

jet is the best finisher in the club and its really strange that,the qpr directors and management team just dont like him
                  I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO LES FERDINAND ABOUT HIM
                  but as much as i love the jet knowbody in the c;lub seem to like him and i dont klnow why
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Washington smashed it down in that divison bit he isnt good enough for us in the championship.
                    JETs record with us is pretty decent. 5 goals in 12 games last season. 3 coming in champs. Better return than CW.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He does look so livley you can't deny that.

https://twitter.com/OfficialJET10/st...751216640?s=09

Comment

We're a team on and off the pitch and he don't fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                          We're a team on and off the pitch and he don't fit in.
                          It is the managers job to manage the talent, make it fit. Especially when we are so light on both ability and strikers. Strange that people have a problem with JET when someone like SWP dossed here for ever and for most of that time people supported him.

The reality is our best striker has been deemed surplus to requirements. The other two are simply not in his class, anyone with eyes open can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            It is the managers job to manage the talent, make it fit. Especially when we are so light on both ability and strikers. Strange that people have a problem with JET when someone like SWP dossed here for ever and for most of that time people supported him.

The reality is our best striker has been deemed surplus to requirements. The other two are simply not in his class, anyone with eyes open can see that.
                            Who the hell supported SWP on here? Name names and ill get my shotgun. NURSE!!?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Who the hell supported SWP on here? Name names and ill get my shotgun. NURSE!!?
                              I remember being taken to task for pointing out a few home truths early doors re SWP....... it was a desperate punt if truth be told, iffy from the word go. JET on the other hand has done very little wrong for us on the park but gets shipped out and short shrift on here while we put up with the likes of Seb and Connor...... life, huh?

Comment

He suits that league, not this one

Comment

Working...
                                X