Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Signings & Loans Before The Window Closes Wednesday Night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 450 grand, who would that get us mate?

If Caulker and Sandro go early in the day, that would help out no end.

Comment

If the Cole deal goes through we're roughly £4m in profit on our incomings and outgoings. Hoos has done a very good job after that clown Beard ran us into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

I'm not saying we will go and get someone for 450K, but if JFH does have someone in mind to bring in then the Kpekwa money makes it a bit easier to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Could pay for a loan deal

Comment

Mate that supports Forest says that they are looking at bringing Perch back in a permanent deal.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Mate that supports Forest says that they are looking at bringing Perch back in a permanent deal.
              No chance unless we sign another right back. Wigan were reportedly interested in him last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                No chance unless we sign another right back. Wigan were reportedly interested in him last week.
                If money is put on the table I think he will go.
                Unless we sell Caulker then Ned stays at RB.
                There's also Kakay who is a RB, and Lynch is due back soon who has played at RB a few times in the past.

Comment

Lynch is Left footed. Plays LB. Perch won't be sold unless a replacement is lined up

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    If money is put on the table I think he will go.
                    Unless we sell Caulker then Ned stays at RB.
                    There's also Kakay who is a RB, and Lynch is due back soon who has played at RB a few times in the past.
                    No chance will we only have Ned and Kakay as our right backs. Lynch can play at left, not right. Karl Henry can play at right back but Perch will be going nowhere unless we bring someone in to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Maybe permanent tomorrow not loan. You do love to pi ss on rangers fans enjoyment at times mate
                      ???????!!!!!!????...apart from where I meant to put in a "not a case",where am I pi ss on fans enjoyment here?

Comment

If Bony goes to Stoke, does that leave Rodders as surplus requirements?

Comment

I reckon that it be a quiet deadline day and I don't believe the club are looking for anyone now despite what anyone has said or quoted. Our business is done for the summer. But that's my belief, I have nothing to base that on.
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Looks like we will miss out on Adomah and Ravel. Both going to other championship clubs!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Looks like we will miss out on Adomah and Ravel. Both going to other championship clubs!
                              Newcastle and Bristol City have turned down Ravel today. I reckon he'll end up at Forest

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Newcastle and Bristol City have turned down Ravel today. I reckon he'll end up at Forest
                                Where did you see that mate? It seems like we aren't even interested!

Few speculative rumours on twitter are Grabban and Freeman! Cant see us bringing in another striker but I rate Freeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X