Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser El Khayati

Really not impressed with this guy.

A very poor show pony. Can't see much about this guy that I like apart from the fact he tries to beat someone but usually doesn't, 20 step overs to then lose possession and be out of position chasing his tail.

Not Championship level IMO sorry.

Hoping someone can convince me otherwise.

looks and plays like he just got out of bed

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

A very poor show pony. Can't see much about this guy that I like apart from the fact he tries to beat someone but usually doesn't, 20 step overs to then lose possession and be out of position chasing his tail.

I would say he does well to get into.the box quite often just after that I think he is lacking an end product.

Comment

A tall toilett
        R's

Comment

I feel quite the opposite, I thought he added something yesterday, Ngbakato has done very little

Comment

When he came on he at least tryed to make things happen as for yoni utter useless
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

As said by Nanocopic, he gets into the box quite consistently but he just needs to work on using his left foot in particular because he always cuts back onto it when beating his man and he doesn't look comfortable at the end of it.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I thought we looked better when he came on.

Comment

Frustrating player and can see why some don't fancy him. My concern is he beats his man and your shouting out put it in the box but he beats him again and then again until he loses ball or opposition have regrouped. If he beat can then put ball in box think he could be very useful

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I thought we looked better when he came on.
                    He's more direct and he forces the play forward. Plus his interplay with Chery is always fun to watch, except at corners. To be honest, in that match, any change that forces us to have two legitimate wingers as opposed to one winger playing on the wrong side and one centre mid playing in the wrong position would help. I'd like us to start with Shodipo next time and see how that goes.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I'd like us to start with Shodipo next time and see how that goes.
                      Said the same yesterday. Arguably many people's MOTM against Leeds, yet gets bombed against Preston. Poor decision that. What does that do for his confidence and also our stability?

3 times yesterday Al Khayati had the ball and after his many pointless step overs just lost it. Could of squared it, could of crossed it, no he over plays and breaks down a move. Doesn't seem the most intelligent player. I'd like to see him keep things simple. Stop the daft fannying around on the ball. It's not working.

Comment

Shodipo is only young, so he isnt going to play week in week out, part of bedding him in (this is what I hear managers in the prem say so I would assume this is the case anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Frustrating player and can see why some don't fancy him. My concern is he beats his man and your shouting out put it in the box but he beats him again and then again until he loses ball or opposition have regrouped. If he beat can then put ball in box think he could be very useful
                          This. He attempts the same poxy trick every time, that roll of the ball inside. Everybody where I sit can see it coming a mile off and so any defender worth his salt can.

I get the impression he will have 1 greta game every 7 or 8 with a lot of frustration and poor games in between.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pony player who is all show with very little substance.

Comment

Not a fan. He's like a Lidl version of Adel. Does the same trick over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X