Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Funniest thing I've read in a long time!

The well renowned goal scoring defensive midfielder Sandro to save the day !
    I am a massive fan of Sandro, and think if he is fit then he should be the first name on the team sheet, but think that our defenders are far more likely to score than Sandro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
      I am a massive fan of Sandro, and think if he is fit then he should be the first name on the team sheet, but think that our defenders are far more likely to score than Sandro.
      Good player when fit but he ain't going to score more than our forwards thats for sure

Comment

• Sandro staying, if so good news as he is our most talented player

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Good player when fit but he ain't going to score more than our forwards thats for sure
          He scored our only 2 goals in his only appearance this season though.

Comment

• Something on Twitter I can't translate in Italian bout Sandro and Bologna ?

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
              Something on Twitter I can't translate in Italian bout Sandro and Bologna ?
              Just read that on Facebook, I think it's just to get him off the books
              You Rsssssss

Comment

• https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...-felsinei-8725

ESCLUSIVA TMW - Bologna, Sandro del QPR si offre ai felsinei

Sandro Raniere Guimarães Cordeiro (27) si offre al Bologna. Il centrocampista ex Tottenham, ora in forza al Queens Park Rangers, potrebbe cambiare squadra negli ultimi minuti di mercato. Il sodalizio inglese è disposto a lasciare libero il calciatore, mentre tra le parti sono già stati avviati i primi contatti.

google translate: EXCLUSIVE TMW - Bologna , Sandro QPR it offers Bolognese

Sandro Raniere ( 27 ) is offered to Bologna . The former Tottenham midfielder , now under the Queens Park Rangers , could change the team in the last minutes of the market . The English association is willing to free up the player , while the parties are the first contacts have already been initiated .
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• I was in Bologna last week, the quality of birds on the street was very very high. City itself is a bit meh though.

Comment

• Deadline has passed in Italy. Hopefully they applied for an extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Deadline has passed in Italy. Hopefully they applied for an extension.
                      nope all the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Deadline has passed in Italy. Hopefully they applied for an extension.
                        I don't understand why we are trying to give away our best player. He tries hard when he does put the shirt on. Baffling.

Comment

I don't understand why we are trying to give away our best player. He tries hard when he does put the shirt on. Baffling.
                          He wants out South. Not much we can do about it.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Totally agree but I can only put it down to injuries. Other players in the squad aren't in the same league as him albeit somehow it looks like now they are
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If we had moved him on before the cup game I wouldn't have been as disappointed, but feel that Jimmy really hasn't given him a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                nope all the same time
                                Germany 5pm GMT, Italy 10pm GMT and Scotland Midnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X