Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    If he's being the reported £50,000 a week he should be in every single match day squad, when fit, wether he's gonna be picked or not. Would rather him over some others in fairness if his heads on.
    With that caveat, which appears to be quite a big one...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      IMO it doesn't matter how fit a player is, playing twice a week at this level will take its toll. The squad is thin and we're carrying injuries. These aren't excuses, they're basic physiological facts.

Stanley they only play football in life, so cant have any of that rubbish, especially when theyve hardly bust a gut like saturday! Jesus wish i only had to train and play football a couple of times a week
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

At this rate I'd be starting Sir les and Jfh
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

IMO it doesn't matter how fit a player is, playing twice a week at this level will take its toll. The squad is thin and we're carrying injuries. These aren't excuses, they're basic physiological facts.
          Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Jesus wish i only had to train and play football a couple of times a week
          You physically wouldn't be able to do it though. That's why I say "at this level", especially the high tempo pressing game JFH demands. It caught up with the players yesterday as they were flat on their feet, not just physically, mentally too. Until we get reinforcements in and players back from injury it's not going to change. Basic sports science tells you that the human body needs adequate recovery time before it can go again at the same level of intensity being demanded on the body within a set time frame.

That's not to say JFH isn't beyond criticism - far from it because IMO he's been playing too many players out of position.

Comment

Most of Guardiola's teams play a pressing game, but they probably know how to do it in a more economical way.

Comment

Yes, why not. The Henry/Luongo partnership isn't working IMO. Depends where he's at mentally though. I'd sooner play Cousins in the middle though, which is where he's supposed to play.

And dont forget Aerial is on his way back now and will probably get game time on Tuesday.
              I think Tuesday might be a little too soon, however I get the feeling Aerial could be the key player this season. He'll need a few games to get to grips with things though.

Second half of the season, I'm sure we'll be handful.

Comment

Poor little Beast is always a victim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-like-dog.html

Comment

Sandro shows Sun man Mike McGrath the medical report proving his fitness -20 August 2016

Comment

wish i had a job where i only had to put in two 90 minute shifts a week , won't have it that fit twenty somethings can't play twice a week

Comment

Last man who run to the papers like that was Adel.
                      He knew he was finished as well.

Comment

Cert obtained from Dr Doogie Howser. Medical tests also showed Sandro's true age to be somewhere between 37 and 40

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          won't have it that fit twenty somethings can't play twice a week
                          No one's said they can't. Just not at the intensity required: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...96#post1555696

Comment

Not sure why he isn't playing. He played up until JFH came and I thought he did pretty well. Then JFH dropped him completely and he hasn't had a game since. I don't think he ever indicated he didn't want to play. Making the excuse that the players are tired and then not playing all the players we have available, makes no sense.

Comment

We probably playing him appearance money

Comment

Point worth taking J but really looks like nobody will come in for the 3 top earners in time for us to get players in to replace them and we're either going to stuck with them or have cash and not be able to use it

Comment

Working...
                                X