Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
    I don't understand why we are trying to give away our best player. He tries hard when he does put the shirt on. Baffling.
    Because he's on a huge wage and is made of glass. His ability isn't in question but unfortunately his fitness and wages are.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Are we getting any offers for him?

Anyone know?
      I like him as a player but we obviously need to shift him because of his wages.....what happens if he's still here tomorrow....do we get to enjoy a player out of our league or can contracts be terminated by mutual consent making him a free agent and still able to sign for someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        I like him as a player but we obviously need to shift him because of his wages.....what happens if he's still here tomorrow....do we get to enjoy a player out of our league or can contracts be terminated by mutual consent making him a free agent and still able to sign for someone else?
        Can mutually cancel the contract but he isn't going to accept unless he has something liked up which looks unlikely. I think we should make use of him and he can put himself in the shop window for January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Can mutually cancel the contract but he isn't going to accept unless he has something liked up which looks unlikely. I think we should make use of him and he can put himself in the shop window for January.
          Yep...agree with you but if you're correct then tonight isn't do or die in this respect....I was hoping he might be tied to us (I don't pay his wages!)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Based on what? The 2 goals he scored against Rochdale?
            Based on the fact that he has more footballing ability than say CW or SP. You know he has.

Comment

• If he stays and is fit, theres no sense in leaving him out. He must be up for it, he turned up for a mid week cup game against Rochdale to be fair. If his attitude is good, he is on a a whole other level compared to our current CM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                If he stays and is fit, theres no sense in leaving him out. He must be up for it, he turned up for a mid week cup game against Rochdale to be fair. If his attitude is good, he is on a a whole other level compared to our current CM's.
                Plus the fact that the one piece in the jigsaw that wasn't filled was an attacking/creative MF. Sandro has the ability at this level to cover pretty much anywhere apart from at the back and out wide. Great for the bench, its not like we're overflowing with natural ability.

Comment

• Can't really think of him as our player. He never wears the shirt. He isn't one of ours.

Comment

• But he IS,and he IS our best player,a million times better than Henry who JFH will always start

Comment

• I take it he didn't get the move?

If players don't want to play or stay at a club, they should reduce the wage demand.

Comment

• 1. He's here.
                        2. He's fit (currently).
                        3. He's the best player at the club (in his position).
                        4. He pops up with goals.
                        5. He always gives 100% when on the pitch.

It would be crazy not to play him, surely?...and why pay him a fortune every week for doing nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I take it he didn't get the move?

If players don't want to play or stay at a club, they should reduce the wage demand.
                          I think he was told to find a new club rather than he really wanted to leave. Of course he wants to play in the premiership, but I expect most players aspire to that.
                          Last edited by jmelanie; 01-09-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• If he really wants to play champions lge then he has no choice but to try and impress someone by playing for us.

Comment

• That last game he looked a different player. Everyone was pleased with him fans, players he even came off with the biggest smile shaking hands with Jimmy.
                              We have to give him all the encouragement possible even if it puts him in the shop window for premiership football.
                              Whilst here lets hope he keeps kissing his knee.

Comment

• If he can can perform against Blackburn, he has won me ( for one) over.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X