Other Matches Today.....2016/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Not sure where i should put this, but IF we need a "stand in" for Polter or Washington, is Britt Assonbalonga a player worth looking at? A few comments from Forest fans inply that he might want to leave. Forest are not excatly flying at the moment..
    One of the best strikers in this league. Would command a massive fee and will either go Norwich or lower league prem.

Imagine the fee would be close to double figures.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      And your talking Britt here?
      At 5foot 9 and just come back from a serious knee injury after 14 months yes talking Britt

Comment

Ok, thanks. Point taken; too expensive for us. Thanks for your feedback.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

So a lot on here are saying after we have won two and lost two that we are not top six material and are a mid to lower table side , how do people see Derby?
          Spent big, got the manager a lot rate and wanted here and have lost to Burton tonight and are currently 17th after playing a game more than us, and they have scored less than half the goals that we have, and we have a thread saying we are struggling for goals.

Oh sadly we have dropped to 7th tonight by the way, Burton on one point more than us but played a game more.

Comment

Teams shouldn't be allowed to play before the top 6 have.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              So a lot on here are saying after we have won two and lost two that we are not top six material and are a mid to lower table side , how do people see Derby?
              Spent big, got the manager a lot rate and wanted here and have lost to Burton tonight and are currently 17th after playing a game more than us, and they have scored less than half the goals that we have, and we have a thread saying we are struggling for goals.

Oh sadly we have dropped to 7th tonight by the way, Burton on one point more than us but played a game more.
              Again might be a question of too many games. They played Tuesday in the league cup and won 14-13 on penalities

I love this comment from one of their fans

teledav | August 27 2016, 12:07AM

I don't think the players have warmed to the manager, they look like they don't like what is being asked of them. Looking likely to be a tough season. Some players should have shifted out of the club under the transfer window, imo. And I would have got Joey Barton in a long time ago.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burt...1wvUih6P34O.99

Comment

Working...
              X