Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How many of you that live abroad come to QPR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stanley
    Guest
    • Mar 2009
    • 23693

    #31
    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
    A few years ago this thread would have been full of insults about overseas fans not being proper supporters so its nice to see a decent chat on the subject at last and very interesting as well
    That's because we banned all the trouble makers!

    Comment

    • Shania
      C Club
      • Apr 2010
      • 23699

      #32
      I have not yet seen us live, but I hope I one day will do the trip. Having been a supporter since since 77, I think itīs about time.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment

      • Stanley
        Guest
        • Mar 2009
        • 23693

        #33
        Originally posted by Shania
        I have not yet seen us live, but I hope I one day will do the trip. Having been a supporter since since 77, I think itīs about time.
        40 years next year Shania - so I'd say so!

        Comment

        • Rangers77
          Platinum Seat
          • Aug 2012
          • 11808

          #34
          By abroad, you don't mean North London, right??

          Comment

          • CroydonCaptainJack
            Gold Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 6141

            #35
            Originally posted by Shania
            I have not yet seen us live, but I hope I one day will do the trip. Having been a supporter since since 77, I think itīs about time.
            Blimey Shania, you are quite prolific on here, that is a long wait to see us.
            You might well have missed the best years

            Comment

            • IsleworthRanger
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 7090

              #36
              Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
              Blimey Shania, you are quite prolific on here, that is a long wait to see us.
              You might well have missed the best years
              Were there any best years?

              Any reason why you have not come to see QPR Shania as flights are dirt cheap these days with Norwegian Air?

              Comment

              • Shania
                C Club
                • Apr 2010
                • 23699

                #37
                London is a big city, I think that is the main reason why I havenīt dared... Anyway, like others have suggested after 40 years of waiting It have soon to happen. These days Iīm struggling badly with my hips, but that is something I have to get used to...
                Last edited by Shania; 09-08-2016, 10:36 AM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

                Comment

                • Shania
                  C Club
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 23699

                  #38
                  Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                  Blimey Shania, you are quite prolific on here, that is a long wait to see us.
                  You might well have missed the best years
                  If I want to see us playing at Loftus Road, I think I have to hurry up.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment

                  • Kevin Mcleod
                    Referee
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 17322

                    #39
                    I think it would be a good idea to let any far away Rangers of this forum to get a use of the season tickets when they are over if they request them. Wont hurt to not do the draw every now and again.

                    Comment

                    • LoftusRoadLad
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 19610

                      #40
                      Living on the costa for the past 14 years. Not actually booked to specifically go to QPR but if they are playing when I come then its a no miss home or local away.

                      Comment

                      • Tarbie
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 8542

                        #41
                        I used to make 4 or 5 games a season when I was in Dubai. Now I'm in South Africa it's a bit trickier but I made 4 games last season I think. This year it may only be a couple!

                        Comment

                        • lymehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7380

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                          I think it would be a good idea to let any far away Rangers of this forum to get a use of the season tickets when they are over if they request them. Wont hurt to not do the draw every now and again.
                          thinking if Shania or any overseas fan is coming over I'm sure Myu could make sure they win the free ticket draw
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

                          Comment

                          • bushkangaroo
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 993

                            #43
                            Try to come each season. Had to cancel trip last season due to heart issues (had bypass in January) but coming over for 10 days in November and will take in Norwich game.

                            Comment

                            • CroydonCaptainJack
                              Gold Seat
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 6141

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                              I think it would be a good idea to let any far away Rangers of this forum to get a use of the season tickets when they are over if they request them. Wont hurt to not do the draw every now and again.
                              That is a good shout Kev. I doubt anyone on here would object to that.

                              Comment

                              • CroydonCaptainJack
                                Gold Seat
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 6141

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Rangers77
                                By abroad, you don't mean North London, right??
                                Or South London mate

                                Comment

                                Working...