Smithies
    Ingrams
    Hall
    Bidwell
    Chery
    Luongo
    Polter
    Cousins

I'm only mentioning the ones that have played and shown themselves to be quality.

What a difference scouting, buying at the right price/wages on players that want to get better

He's had his critics but well done evil les

And the one who signed yesterday ?

Comment

What a difference. Les is more then paying his own wage with work like this

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        oh played

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          He's not played yet.

Comment

Should also give a smidgeon of credit to the PE teacher Ramsey. As though the bloke was miles out of his depth and tactically clueless he clearly did have an eye for a talented player.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Should also give a smidgeon of credit to the PE teacher Ramsey. As though the bloke was miles out of his depth and tactically clueless he clearly did have an eye for a talented player.
              Still with us and may have be influential in the pole and ngbakoto

Comment

Not to mention Jimmy Floyd anybody else notice Better quality this summer

Comment

I would add Perch to that list. I know he has his critics but overall i think he has been ok. Shame old saggy chops never had the nous to try and build a proper team. Shows how inept he was and for me looking back now was never really a good manager, only ever threw money at the problem in all his jobs

Comment

Working...
                  X