X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro to be axed

For turning up late and overweight.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/fo...ub-axe-report/

Got to be a sackable offence. It would be anywhere else, he's broken his contract so carntcarntcarntcarnt him off and get his wages off the books. Cut our losses and get rid of this mug once and for all! Beast? Don't make me laugh blokes an absolute joke
    Last edited by Greg1882; 06-08-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Sack him....... But you know we cant, footballs so stacked in the players favour. They can literally do anything with no recompense these days.

Comment

I see theyve put we`re playing our opening game at elland road also alex pritchards glad to of quite white hart lane
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

sandro is a leech , he's earned a good living from our club for very little return . you've got to want to play football sandro cries off with the slightest strain or knock. the blokes head has never been in it , out the door asap

Comment

He came back 8 days late instead of 7. That is hardly the biggest crime. He is now training with the first team so I assume he has lost some of the weight. I think this is a bit like the Taarabt/Redknapp situation and there are possibly two sides to the story. Before Hasselbaink arrived he played a number of games, but once he arrived he was dropped. There is obviously a clash of personalities here and we will never know the true story. I thought the when he played last season he generally did quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              He came back 8 days late instead of 7. That is hardly the biggest crime. He is now training with the first team so I assume he has lost some of the weight. I think this is a bit like the Taarabt/Redknapp situation and there are possibly two sides to the story. Before Hasselbaink arrived he played a number of games, but once he arrived he was dropped. There is obviously a clash of personalities here and we will never know the true story. I thought the when he played last season he generally did quite well.
              so if the whole team arrive back overweight and late thats ok is it , he's supposed to be a pro, he's well paid to stay in shape

Comment

He's basically come back not just late but in a state that makes him incapable of doing the job he's milking us for. As he has been most of the time we've been paying him 40 bags a week. He's a leech and a chancer and has short changed the club and the fans and continues to do so. The old QPR would put up with that but I thought we were trying to change our image? Get rid of this loser and let someone else 'benefit' from his sheer incompetence and inability to ever be fit and available

Comment

He's very well paid, compared to the rest of the squad and he's injured a lot.
                  Get rid.

Comment

Make him sell hot dogs at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Make him sell hot dogs at half time.
                      He'd probably break a nail the massive chutney

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        He's basically come back not just late but in a state that makes him incapable of doing the job he's milking us for. As he has been most of the time we've been paying him 40 bags a week. He's a leech and a chancer and has short changed the club and the fans and continues to do so. The old QPR would put up with that but I thought we were trying to change our image? Get rid of this loser and let someone else 'benefit' from his sheer incompetence and inability to ever be fit and available
                        well said greg

Comment

Maybe he will tweet a selfie of himself shirtless with a ripping torso like Adel did when Harry said he was 2 stone over weight

Comment

Working...
                          X