Jimmy's press conference,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
    Maybe you tell us what he should have said?

Team?
    Formation?
    Which players he is trying to buy?
    How his kids are doing?
    He wants to buy a new car?
    Sounds like you agree with me. What is the point?

Comment

Jesus anything else fans can moan about
      Last edited by West Acton; 04-08-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        waste of time. told us nothing.
        Haha cracking thread knocker, absolute waist of time. Think you win 1st prize for the worlds most useless, pointless thread. Well done mate
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think there are just naturally angry people on this forum...

Even when there is nothing to get angry at, without a game played, people still find ways to get angry
          Last edited by West London is Rss; 04-08-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you agree with me. What is the point?
            Obviously you did not get it.....
            Just tell us what you wanted to hear him say to the press

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. Unless someone appears to be certifiable, press conferences mean SFA.

What happens on the park obliterates everything else.

Comment

He might pull holiday snaps out of his wife for Swindon press conference but then some will say their not in HD

Comment

“We are looking forward to it,” he told www.qpr.co.uk.

“We've worked hard, there's still a little bit to do, but we’ve had a positive pre-season and we will be ready for this weekend.

“I am happy with the squad I've got. I am extremely happy with this group of players. We are together as a squad and that is going to be our strength.”

He added: “It's a big game to start.

“Leeds are a big club, but there are many big clubs in this division now.

“They are a strong side, but the Championship is so strong in general this season.

“You're seeing established names coming down from the Premier League to the Championship and that shows the magnitude of the division.

“There's been a lot of big signings already in this window, so it's becoming harder and harder, but we want to improve, we want to be competitive and we want to give our fans a positive season.”

Summer signings Joel Lynch, Jake Bidwell and Jordan Cousins are all likely to feature against Leeds this weekend, but Ariel Borysiuk misses out with an ankle injury sustained during pre-season.

However, the Polish midfielder is well on the road to recovery, as Hasselbaink explained: “Ariel is a couple of weeks away still – two-and-a-half to three weeks maybe.

“The boot is off and he is due to be back running on Monday, so he’s making steady progress.

“Jack (Robinson) is out with shin splints, and Jamie Mackie is still in plaster following his ankle surgery.”

Ahead of the opening weekend, Hasselbaink admitted he is still keen to add to his squad with ‘attacking players,’ but insists Rangers will only bring in players who fit in with the club’s philosophy and structure.

“We've got a list of players for the positions we want to strengthen,” he said.

“I'm not jealous of what other clubs are doing because we have our own structure and philosophy and we’re not going to steer away from that.

“We won't look back. We look forward.

“I want to make QPR a force, working with the squad I've got at present and hopefully adding players that can strengthen us, but are coming here for the right reasons. To play for the badge, for the shirt, for QPR.”

He added: “Leicester's story last year gives everyone hope ahead of a new season.

“It shows that it can be done, in a different way.

“That is the beauty of football and that is why it's the fantastic sport that it is.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...Il0DMIkJEh3.99

Comment

I like JFH and I am buying into what the club is doing. I couldn't care less if that makes me a mug in some people's eyes.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Very positive and not much more he can say until the season gets underway.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Actions speak louder than words. Unless someone appears to be certifiable, press conferences mean SFA.

What happens on the park obliterates everything else.
                        Which is actually the very point he made in the press conference which, for anyone without a blinkered agenda, would have been able to easily grasp.

Comment

Jesus Christ that's a pretty positive presser. What the f*** do people expect him to say? Some people will never be happy regardless. I just hope the miserable ***** who are writing us off have the decency to come back with their tails between their legs when we actually do ok. Who needs enemies when you've got supporters who just constantly carntcarntcarntcarnt off anything to do with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Jesus Christ that's a pretty positive presser. What the f*** do people expect him to say? Some people will never be happy regardless. I just hope the miserable ***** who are writing us off have the decency to come back with their tails between their legs when we actually do ok. Who needs enemies when you've got supporters who just constantly carntcarntcarntcarnt off anything to do with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              “We are looking forward to it,” he told www.qpr.co.uk.

“We've worked hard, there's still a little bit to do, but we’ve had a positive pre-season and we will be ready for this weekend.

“I am happy with the squad I've got. I am extremely happy with this group of players. We are together as a squad and that is going to be our strength.”

He added: “It's a big game to start.

“Leeds are a big club, but there are many big clubs in this division now.

“They are a strong side, but the Championship is so strong in general this season.

“You're seeing established names coming down from the Premier League to the Championship and that shows the magnitude of the division.

“There's been a lot of big signings already in this window, so it's becoming harder and harder, but we want to improve, we want to be competitive and we want to give our fans a positive season.”

Summer signings Joel Lynch, Jake Bidwell and Jordan Cousins are all likely to feature against Leeds this weekend, but Ariel Borysiuk misses out with an ankle injury sustained during pre-season.

However, the Polish midfielder is well on the road to recovery, as Hasselbaink explained: “Ariel is a couple of weeks away still – two-and-a-half to three weeks maybe.

“The boot is off and he is due to be back running on Monday, so he’s making steady progress.

“Jack (Robinson) is out with shin splints, and Jamie Mackie is still in plaster following his ankle surgery.”

Ahead of the opening weekend, Hasselbaink admitted he is still keen to add to his squad with ‘attacking players,’ but insists Rangers will only bring in players who fit in with the club’s philosophy and structure.

“We've got a list of players for the positions we want to strengthen,” he said.

“I'm not jealous of what other clubs are doing because we have our own structure and philosophy and we’re not going to steer away from that.

“We won't look back. We look forward.

“I want to make QPR a force, working with the squad I've got at present and hopefully adding players that can strengthen us, but are coming here for the right reasons. To play for the badge, for the shirt, for QPR.”

He added: “Leicester's story last year gives everyone hope ahead of a new season.

“It shows that it can be done, in a different way.

“That is the beauty of football and that is why it's the fantastic sport that it is.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...Il0DMIkJEh3.99
                              Hold on, Hold on. Most of what you have posted was not in the press conference I heard. He was asked a couple of questions which he answered the same has he has done numerous times in past. Then that was that. Lasted about 5 minutes Most of what your reporting was said after cameras turned off. My point is what is the point of the live bit?

Comment

Hold on, Hold on. Most of what you have posted was not in the press conference I heard. He was asked a couple of questions which he answered the same has he has done numerous times in past. Then that was that. Lasted about 5 minutes Most of what your reporting was said after cameras turned off. My point is what is the point of the live bit?
                                Not everyone and his mate wants to hear all of it...only us lot

Comment

Working...
                                X