No announcement yet.

More Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we have got an abundance of steel .

It's flair we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Just to clarify, the majority of this forum has totally written of Washington, Polter and El ####, amirite ?
      All absolute dog shite?
      Does tend to be the general consensus on here. Personally think...
      Washington- Will come good.Had a good euro's and hopefully come back with a bit of confidence. Does concern me that he dont seem great at being a lone striker, but once he gets one, i think the goals will flow, even if coming off the bench.

Polter - Looks awakward and not great to watch sometimes. Extremely effective and will be our top goal scorer by some way as it stands. Expect a decent return from him this year, which ultiamtely is what its all about.

El Kyahati - I personally quite like him. Seems to want to go at his man, which is what we have been calling out for and can put a decent ball in. Scored a worldie towards the end of the season and think he can chip in with more goals.

Dont forget these 3 first taste of championship football last year and with all of them being in and out of the team, i expect it to be more settled this year and have good feelings about all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Just to clarify, the majority of this forum has totally written of Washington, Polter ?
        Both one level below at best, said this when they came. TBF though they stand no chance at all with the current set up + no service from anywhere.

Comment

Working...
        X