Drossball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Sorry but i enjoy being entertained,even if we have to play that way we should still have a go which we hardly seem to,anytime we have done we look ok,but resort back to negative boring football,for all the money there getting now and the way youre explaining,the money should be going the other way not up! lets go the way youre on about and leave the little talented players in this country and just go for the athletes with no talent skill wise! its not the way football should be for me and the reason why once england get knocked out of euros or the world cup i dont bother watching any more as its cack to watch! same as our friendlies,hopefully we wont carry that on onto our league games like last season!
    Have to agree. I want to be entertained on a Saturday afternoon. The whole point of football IS to win, but the way we were playing end of last season and from what i have seen over the summer, entertainment and winning isnt something we will be treated to much in the coming months.

Comment

Don`t judge us before the squad is complete and has been given a chance to know each otherīs game.
      Last edited by Shania; 24-07-2016, 02:21 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Apart from Cousins for the first half on Friday the rest of the team were existing players. They still didnt manage any decent football in 90 minutes, not one decent chance on goal, maybe one decent cross all game and hanging on by a thread at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Yeah but that doesn't answer why we gave up trying to play football 18 months ago
          We scored and conceded a lot of goals under Ramsey. Everyone knows JFH is a defensively minded coach. We are building from the back and will like last year probably draw loads of games. Those expecting free flowing entertaining football are likely to be disappointed most weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
            Apart from Cousins for the first half on Friday the rest of the team were existing players. They still didnt manage any decent football in 90 minutes, not one decent chance on goal, maybe one decent cross all game and hanging on by a thread at the end!
            Don't sound to decent when you put it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
              I agree that sounds worrying, but this is preseason after all and at this stage I guess they all suffer from heavy legs..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I just seen brentford are taking ledesma for a trial,even hes got abit of creativity in him compared to one or two of our players! not saying we should have him back mind
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

What's Ravel doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    What's Ravel doing!!
                    3 years left on his Lazio contract. Current market value Ģ595k

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      3 years left on his Lazio contract. Current market value Ģ595k
                      Villa have been linked. What a difference he would make. Would love him back

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        It canīt be easy to sign players given our recent history. As a result of this, IMO, Les and Jimmy need to be given time to bring players with ability and the right character in.
                        haven't they had enough? they've known for a whils that they wouldn;t have sandro .Phillips, Fer, Hoillett? green and all their wages have now been wiped away so knew what they had to do and who they wanted to get in should've been done or almost done by now?

Comment

I'd rather be entertained clearly but all about results for me. If we start winning when the season starts, you'll have no complaints from me. However, let's not hear all this give them time crap if we're bottom quarter of the league come end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            haven't they had enough? they've known for a whils that they wouldn;t have sandro .Phillips, Fer, Hoillett? green and all their wages have now been wiped away so knew what they had to do and who they wanted to get in should've been done or almost done by now?
                            Have a look at Flavio-The Movie, and you will see what i mean.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I think with Polter, JET and Washington our strikers are actually ok for the championship. We have Chery to provide a bit of creativity (and goals).
                              If we can't get any wingers, are there fast wingbacks we could get? A 5-3-2 system with Caulker, Hall and Onouha (with Lynch the backup). Get Cousins, Sandro and Luongo in the middle of the park, Chery plus one of the strikers as the 2 at the top, and we just need to find two fast wingbacks who can cross.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                                Football won't go back to.wntertaining very quickly, we have just got rid of lots of players and it will take time to gel. They won't play well every game, no club does, but with the tougher pre season focused on fitness they will able to challenge more often .
                                Absolutely spot on.

Comment

Working...
                                X