Che Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Untested players don't come cheap and it would mean us spending beyond our budget and possibly paying him more than the other players. Even then it would be a gamble because you never know how a player is going to play with a new team
    Wait wait wait, I'm confused to bits by this post... are you saying untested are expensive on the basis of age? because surely a successful young player would cost more than an untested young player? Surely untested players come in cheaper than similar players who've had success?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Untested players don't come cheap and it would mean us spending beyond our budget and possibly paying him more than the other players. Even then it would be a gamble because you never know how a player is going to play with a new team
      Wtf hahaha. Mel, your a good poster on here but that last post............ *facepalm*
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Wtf hahaha. Mel, your a good poster on here but that last post............ *facepalm*
        Sorry my bad, I'm not feeling too well today but that's no excuse. I meant tested players.

Corrected post

Tested players don't come cheap and it would mean us spending beyond our budget and possibly paying him more than the other players. Even then it would be a gamble because you never know how a player is going to play with a new team

I edited this ridiculous post. Good job it was only here and I wasn't doing anything with my bank account and no I don't want our bank details.
        Last edited by jmelanie; 20-07-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

QPR could spend. 10m over the next few years buying players like Polter and Washington trying fo find the next Austin or they could just go out and spend it in one go on someone like Nakhi Wells or bought Gray last year.

Comment

I'm actually a Sheff.Utd fan from childhood, but after moving to London follow the R's now as almost an equal first team.

Che Adams is an excellent prospect. The 2 Nigels, Clough & Adkins, both said he has the physique of an exciting forward - strength, pace, and an eye for goal. On his day he's unplayable, but he needs a second striker to feed him. On the other hand, his attitude's been questioned on several occasions, so if Jimmy can get control of him, he's certainly one I'd enjoy watching again every weekend.

Comment

'Che Zach Everton Fred Adams'...were his parents marxist revolutionary scousers?

Comment

Manager Kevin Wilson of Adams' former club Ilkeston described Adams as having "pace in abundance, but he’s really powerful too" and said that "his biggest asset is that knack of changing games in the blink of an eye".[1][2]

Che Zach Everton Fred Adams[2] (born 13 July 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays for Sheffield United as a forward or a midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                X