Che Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Che Adams

Sky is reporting an "un-named Championship club" is in for Sheffield United forward Che Adams, could it be us?

BLADES REJECT ADAMS BID

Sheffield United have rejected a bid for Che Adams, manager Chris Wilder has confirmed.

The Star report Adams missed the Blades’ pre-season friendly against Halifax Town after an unnamed Sky Bet Championship club expressed their interest in signing him.

“I spoke to Che earlier in the afternoon,” manager Wilder said. “Something came in, we turned it down because we think it falls short of what he’s worth, but we kept him in the loop which I think is the right thing to do.

“Che travelled with us but I didn’t think it was right to play him in the game.”

20 Year Old Che has pace and strength in abundance, could be a useful addition to our forward line?

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2013–2014 Ilkeston 16 (9)
    2014– Sheffield United 46 (11)

Thread: QPR lining up £2 million bid for Che Adams

See more at
    http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8162859&page=4

Comment

Anyone seen him play?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Never seen him play but 11 goals in 46 games and reading on their site doesnt fill me with confidence,surely we need to buy some quality now,not untested!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

It was Birmingham who had a £1 mill bid rejected

Comment

If hes better then BFG then bring him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Never seen him play but 11 goals in 46 games and reading on their site doesnt fill me with confidence,surely we need to buy some quality now,not untested!
              though, he is still 20 years old.
              has plenty of time to improve.

Comment

agree.

Comment

Che is on the team bus and is currently looking for houses in Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Che is on the team bus and is currently looking for houses in Wembley
                    Is your brother taking him house hunting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Is your brother taking him house hunting ?
                      Hahahahahaha ####ing brilliant

Comment

Tested players don't come cheap and it would mean us spending beyond our budget and possibly paying him more than the other players. Even then it would be a gamble because you never know how a player is going to play with a new team

I edited this ridiculous post. Good job it was only here and I wasn't doing anything with my bank account and no I don't want our bank details.
                        Last edited by jmelanie; 20-07-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Spending beyond our budget? we havnt hardly spent a penny so far lol,& untesteds are ok but you need a good balance
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Spending beyond our budget? we havnt hardly spent a penny so far lol,& untesteds are ok but you need a good balance
                            Well over the past few years we've spunked something like a quarter of a billion up the wall so the purse strings are a little tighter these days....

Our "balance" is nothing short of terrible so anything that will reduce it so we live within our means is good...

Comment

unsure. a ratio of 1:4 at a lower standard than ours doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, but is very young and should improve.

Depends on what system we are going for. If one up front, dont buy him. Need the next striker to be a 1st team starter with Polts and Connor as back ups. if going with 2 up front, then bring him in along with another top striker.

Comment

Working...
                              X